Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build para vectis y Galatine

Jotax94

Question

Bueno, este es mi primer post, no soy muy bueno con los blogs (sorry)

Ando encantado con el rifle Vectis (el normal) y quisiera sacarle mas provecho, actualmente tiene una sola forma y los mods que tiene son los siguientes (tener en cuenta q estan puestos practicamente con "auto mod" )

https://steamcommunity.com/id/jotax94/screenshot/963103679284224175

Quisiera saber que recomiendan para modearla mejor

Para la galatine normal tambien adoro esa espada, y en este momento es practicamente mi arma principal, cuenta ya con tres formas, al fin le pude conseguir una guardia y todos sus mods si los he puesto personalmente. quisera algunos consejos respecto a su build.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/jotax94/screenshot/963103679284241223

Acepto criticas 🙂

oh....this forum it's only in english...well

This is my first post and i'm not that good with all the blog stuff

well. i'm in love with the Vectis rifle (the normal) and i want to get really good use of it, make it better, for now it only have one forma and the mods that it have are just there by the auto-modding option, i just want to know how to make it better

https://steamcommunity.com/id/jotax94/screenshot/963103679284224175

For the Galatine (again, the normal one) i live this sword in a point that it's my main weapon, it have 3 formas and finally i got a guard mod for it, all the mods was installed by myself and i just wanna know if i can make it better.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/jotax94/screenshot/963103679284241223

any commentary it's fine for me 

Edited by Jotax94
Wrong language

4 answers to this question

Just now, Jotax94 said:

Yep, sorry bout that, i'm in maestry 6...i think and really new to a lot of things but thkx for the comment, about the mods u r mentioning, where can i get 'em or witch enemies drop 'em?

As I said in my previous comment, Blood rush can be dropped as a reward from spy missions on lua. It can also be obtained from certain acolytes, but they're a time-limted event so not exactly relevant atm. Blood rush increases critical chance with combo multiplier.

Berserker drops from Corrupted ancient healers, and from tenno specters. It also drops from infested warframes but those are two quest-specific instances. It increases melee speed upon critical hits up to a 75% increase. Reach if I am seeing correctly you already have installed, along with pressure point. (Range and Damage mods, respectively).

The rest are nonessential, all are good but optional. Body count, which greatly increases combo counter duration. It is, alas, exclusive to acolytes.

Condition overload is a good option even for the default Galatine, as it increases damage with every status type afflicting the targeted enemy. It is dropped by drekar butchers on Uranus.

Aside from those are the dual stat elemental mods for melee, being voltaic strike (sold by Baro Ki'Teer once in a while), Virulent Scourge (Dropped by corrupted vor), Volcanic Edge (dropped  in low level spy missions as a reward. Also sold by Baro Ki'teer sometimes), And finally Vicious frost, (Also dropped as a reward in low level spy missions).

Some of these may be obtainable to you off the bat, but a couple of them are going to take some work. For now though, the galatine prime is genuinely a good enough weapon that so long as you have the basics of range, damage and speed sorted, you're pretty much golden for a good while. By the time you really need the more hard to get mods I have listed here, they'll also likely be more readily available to you. Everything I've listed here is listed on the warframe wiki- an invaluable treasure trove of information about virtually everything pertaining to warframe, from mods to weapons to frames to tactics- Beware of the spoilers, though!

As far as the vectis build goes I cannot provide too much feedback as it isn't my strong suit.

The galatine though. Well, really, there are four -virtually- mandatory mods for it, though this applies better to the prime variant: Pressure point, Fury, Berserker and Blood rush. Reach is also adviseable as it makes it a true crowd-slayer.

Seeing as you're using the default gally you're probably a new player. Unfortunatly I cannot help you get blood rush as I have none left in reserve. It can be obtained via spy missions on Lua, once you've completed the second dream quest. More advanced players may be able  to get you to said mission sooner, but it won't be on your star chart until unlocked.

Edited by BulletsforTeeth

hace 5 minutos, BulletsforTeeth dijo:

As far as the vectis build goes I cannot provide too much feedback as it isn't my strong suit.

The galatine though. Well, really, there are four -virtually- mandatory mods for it, though this applies better to the prime variant: Pressure point, Fury, Berserker and Blood rush. Reach is also adviseable as it makes it a true crowd-slayer.

Seeing as you're using the default gally you're probably a new player. Unfortunatly I cannot help you get blood rush as I have none left in reserve. It can be obtained via spy missions on Lua, once you've completed the second dream quest. More advanced players may be able  to get you to said mission sooner, but it won't be on your star chart until unlocked.

Yep, sorry bout that, i'm in maestry 6...i think and really new to a lot of things but thkx for the comment, about the mods u r mentioning, where can i get 'em or witch enemies drop 'em?

hace 4 horas, BulletsforTeeth dijo:

As I said in my previous comment, Blood rush can be dropped as a reward from spy missions on lua. It can also be obtained from certain acolytes, but they're a time-limted event so not exactly relevant atm. Blood rush increases critical chance with combo multiplier.

Berserker drops from Corrupted ancient healers, and from tenno specters. It also drops from infested warframes but those are two quest-specific instances. It increases melee speed upon critical hits up to a 75% increase. Reach if I am seeing correctly you already have installed, along with pressure point. (Range and Damage mods, respectively).

The rest are nonessential, all are good but optional. Body count, which greatly increases combo counter duration. It is, alas, exclusive to acolytes.

Condition overload is a good option even for the default Galatine, as it increases damage with every status type afflicting the targeted enemy. It is dropped by drekar butchers on Uranus.

Aside from those are the dual stat elemental mods for melee, being voltaic strike (sold by Baro Ki'Teer once in a while), Virulent Scourge (Dropped by corrupted vor), Volcanic Edge (dropped  in low level spy missions as a reward. Also sold by Baro Ki'teer sometimes), And finally Vicious frost, (Also dropped as a reward in low level spy missions).

Some of these may be obtainable to you off the bat, but a couple of them are going to take some work. For now though, the galatine prime is genuinely a good enough weapon that so long as you have the basics of range, damage and speed sorted, you're pretty much golden for a good while. By the time you really need the more hard to get mods I have listed here, they'll also likely be more readily available to you. Everything I've listed here is listed on the warframe wiki- an invaluable treasure trove of information about virtually everything pertaining to warframe, from mods to weapons to frames to tactics- Beware of the spoilers, though!

what a text, rlly apreciate that and yes, some of the mods i think i have 'em (i need to check 'em up 'cause the names in spanish are not literal translations to the english ones), for me the hardest one was the guard, i needed to sold most of my prime blueprints but it's okay, everything was 13 rank and to get there....boy!, but really thanks i hope to get the galatine prime tho 🙂