General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Bounty Instant Failure

--BAT--

I detailed it all in this youtube video to provide visual evidence of what happens.

TL;DW - Completed a bounty with a "find the bodies" objective before selecting a new bounty, new bounty starts with "find the bodies" objective, upon reaching the search area the bounty instantly fails.

(P.S. Sorry about low framerates. On a potato still and working on getting a new PC)

To solve this bug, you need to return to Fortuna between bounties.
For some reason, the timer doesn't reset between bounties, so if it left at 30 the last time you did it, you'll have 30 seconds to do it next time, until the bounty instantly fail the next time you'll do it.

There is a bug atm with the rescue mission : once you finish the rescue mission (step), the timer before failing freeze and once you get another rescue mission, the same timer is used. You guessed it, once you've done enough rescue steps, the timer end before you can do anything...
IE :
1st rescue mission start : 8min
1st rescue mission end : 6min30
2nd rescue mission start : 6min30
2nd rescue mission end 4min30
XX rescue mission start : 30s
XX rescue mission fails
XX+1 rescue mission : insta fail

I'll start a post about this bug, very boring when you wanna do the 6 bounties in 1 hour as you get rescue mission often

Il y a 6 heures, jailson_MMB a dit :

Same here 

Can had this video to this topic ?

In your video, we can see the timer popping in the left but saddly we can't see the time because of the quality. I'm pretty sure it was displayed 0:00. You might have chained bounties enough to get that timer to 0

On 2018-11-25 at 7:21 AM, Draegan said:

Can had this video to this topic ?

In your video, we can see the timer popping in the left but saddly we can't see the time because of the quality. I'm pretty sure it was displayed 0:00. You might have chained bounties enough to get that timer to 0

yeah is 0, this mission timer never reset just decrease from the previous  time left