Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage + Oberon Comparison

Grimmstyler

What a buff it would be if Mirage had a 2nd ability that was similar to Oberons 2nd.. Mirages 2nd would be much more effective.

Yea.. You could say there is. It's Mirages 1st ability.. Just vice versa of Oberons 2nd.

Actually if Mirages dopplegangers dropped "juicy little tidbits" like Mags 3 that would be sweet, but still that negative Range with [Narrow Minded] would hurt.. You know, have the dopplegangers play thier little tricks as well lol

But then you could also say.. Yea but Mirages 3rd is not as effective as a buff with [Total Eclipse] as Oberon's 3rd due to the range/duration build with [Narrow Minded].

And as the 4th they both have their strengths/weaknesses.

Edited by Grimmstyler

5 hours ago, Grimmstyler said:

What a buff it would be if Mirage had a 2nd ability that was similar to Oberons 2nd.. Mirages 2nd would be much more effective.

Yea.. You could say there is. It's Mirages 1st ability.. Just vice versa of Oberons 2nd.

Actually if Mirages dopplegangers dropped "juicy little tidbits" like Mags 3 that would be sweet, but still that negative Range with [Narrow Minded] would hurt.. You know, have the dopplegangers play thier little tricks as well lol

But then you could also say.. Yea but Mirages 3rd is not as effective as a buff with [Total Eclipse] as Oberon's 3rd due to the range/duration build with [Narrow Minded].

And as the 4th they both have their strengths/weaknesses.

id definitely like to see a bunch of caltrops drop out when using sleight of hand.

3 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

from them as well if hall of mirriors is active. the field could have the effect of "while enemies are in the caltrop field they suffer puncture status" have new enemies that step on the field suffer a short stun.

I like it. Sounds good.

What would be even better is if the caltrops were hit they would multiply out in case you misplaced the drop and also more coverage due to [Narrow Minded]. I can't remember if Mirages 2 is recastable for multiple caltrops tho.

Really Mirages 4 just seems like extra DPS when your have extra energy.Its really effective in Line of Sight and blinding but it's not that fast to cast. Your better off with DPS from 1 and use 4 if you running out of ammo.

She's pretty effective for open world. I'm enjoying the new Kitguns with her. But the Dopplegangers can destroy the staffs.. I don't see many abilities that can destroy the staffs.. Not even Mesa.

Edited by Grimmstyler

@EinheriarJudith

I'd be happy if Sleight Of Hand even pick pocketed like Ivaras Prowl but iwithin Dopplegangers animation. It just matches the name "Sleight of Hand". Maybe even disarm.. Mirages 1 can be ammo consuming so id lean on the pick pocket for more ammo if your Carrier dies.. Disarm migh be OP and make Prism useless.

Dopplegangers active should really increase the Range of all of Mirages Abilities for Ability Synergy.. By adding caltrops that should work on enemies effected in Range.. And disable Dopplegangers DPS but be a 1 handed ability on ability cast. (Have the Dopplegangers animate moving around trapping stuff then come back to shooting)

Edited by Grimmstyler

11 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

@EinheriarJudith

I'd be happy if Sleight Of Hand even pick pocketed like Ivaras Prowl but instantly. It just matches the name "Sleight of Hand". Maybe even disarm.. But Mirages 1 can be ammo consuming so id lean on the pick pocket for more ammo if your Carrier dies.. Disarm migh be OP and make Prism useless.

Dopplegangers active should really increase the Range of all of Mirages Abilities for Ability synergy.. By doing that caltrops should work on enemies effected in Range.. And disable Dopplegangers DPS but be a 1 handed ability on ability cast. (Have the Dopplegangers animate moving around trapping stuff then come back to shooting)

pick pocket for sleight of hand sounds good too. disarm would be too much lol.