Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna solo bounty cave case drops

Sibernetika

wasn't sure where to post this since there isn't an exact spot for this in the fortuna forum

The cave case drops is seriously broken when 1 drops at a point and 1 at another and you have to ping pong between the points to try and capture the while preventing them the capture and then a 3rd drops, you will have a bad time trying to finshing that bounty, you can also try to do it one at a time and lose a few cases but still the same problem exists with the cases drop at different points out of your vision that you can't control the points and still lose to the captures.

• 3 weeks later...

you ca do it with the operator btw. place your frame at one case, and while it captures it, switch to operator and capture the other. even if enemies block your frame from capturing the one you set it to, they also cant capture it, leaving you with enough time to get the other one.

since enemies are super lowlevel even in level 5 (level 45 bounty) pretty much any amp can still 1 to 2 shot them.

probably shouldnt be needed to do that tho, not disagreeing with OP

I think the thing that makes this extra challenging is the fact that not only do a lot of enemies spawn, the cave has multiple very quickly up scaling floors but the enemies as I have noticed from the times that we've been unlucky enough to get THIS bounty. Spawn almost literally right on top of the cases a lot of the time. It's like oh hey, a case just spawned... with a guarding enemy squad of 5... 10.... oh good 15 and it's a rinse repeat of this every few seconds. I typically run in a group of 3-4 and we have a VERY hard time even managing to complete this... "Bounty" let alone even having a hope of getting the bonus. Explain if anyone can, how to safely keep the 4-7 cases safe from the spawn in defenders all at the same time? because we haven't figured it out and we've been trying.

You can do this with a high range dome-Khora. The dome + grab radius goes across  2 floors and you can put down 2 domes, plus entangle also goes through walls/floors. 

I can imagine that other frames also have good abilities (frost/rhino aoe stun, high range banshee, mesa because mesa always works....)

Just think of a high range, high duration baruuk... hmm mmm. 

Edited by Fiewel