[DE]Rebecca

Welcome Nintendo Switch Tenno!

https://www.warframe.com/news/welcome-to-warframe
Thank you so much for visiting our forums - it's all happening soon!

• Maybe you got here a bit early - Warframe launched slightly ahead of schedule in the EU region but, but the true launch is Nov 20 at 11 am ET and we are working to make sure all regions observe the launch date!
  • If you want to get a jump-start on watching Warframe streams on the Switch, download the YouTube App to your Switch today and tune in weekly to our PlayWarframe Livestreams!

If you’re just joining us, welcome to Warframe! From launch on November 20th until December 4 at 11:59 p.m. ET, we’re giving all new Tenno on Nintendo Switch a free starter pack of in-game items via your in-game Inbox.

Please note: you will need to complete Vor's Prize in-game in order to receive the Inbox message and gifts. 

This pack includes:

50,000 Credits
The legal tender of the Origin System. Credits are used to buy new Weapons and Warframes, but they’re also used to upgrade Mods -- the primary source of gear power in Warframe.

3-Day Affinity Booster
With this Booster, all of your gear will rank up faster. As you play, your Weapons and Warframes will gain Affinity and rank up. Ranking up increases the Mod Capacity of an item, so you can equip those upgraded Mods.

Orokin Reactor
Immediately doubles the Mod Capacity of any Warframe. Install this Reactor on your Warframe’s Upgrade screen.

Orokin Catalyst
Immediately doubles the Mod Capacity of any Weapon. Install this Catalyst on your Warframe Weapon’s Upgrade screen.

Forma
When a Warframe or Weapon reaches max rank, you can choose to install a Forma on the Upgrade screen. Forma resets the rank of an item back to 0, but it Polarizes a Mod Slot to save on Mod Capacity. Forma is mostly used later in the game, but when you’re ready, it’s there for you.

If you have any questions about the Nintendo Switch version of Warframe, please read our Switch FAQ for answers to common questions. If that doesn’t answer your question, check out the Warframe Wiki for a compendium of game knowledge curated by our Tenno community.

We’ll see you in the system, Tenno!

• Like 40
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 4
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 17
  • Upvote 2

do not know if this is a bug but the profile isnt reading completion of items after migration. though mastery, items, and currency are unaffected by the migration. also noticed a skin that i never purchased wondering if that was an exclusive item or not. or atleast dont remember recieving in pc. 

Hi @[DE]Rebecca

I launched warframe and had fun doing the intro mission again

Then i did the data transfer to my switch

Launched it again and the terminal said there was an update

After i restarted (there was no update prompt) it stated "Login failed. Check your info" 

This keeps happening now

What should i do? 

• Upvote 3

Hello,

I've done the first mission, nothing in the inbox. Also I cannot buy the starter pack in the Nintendo eShop ... Is not available ... 

• Upvote 1

I noticed this too. If you purchase it directly from the eshop then it will show in the game the next time you log in. This is what I did when I purchased the item. 

Hope it helps 

I am huge fan of this game on the switch. It is first warframe experience and it saddens me that I have missed it up until now. However...is there any update on when the 2 mobile apps are going to updated for switch users to be able to use as well?

• Upvote 2

Hi everyone,

I've been playing Warframe for a week straight on Switch, after initially downloading it back in 2013 on my PS4. Gotta say I'm absolutely in love with the game nowadays, I literally can't put it down!

Also, I've always been a MASSIVE Dark Sector fan, played both on ps3 and Xbox!
Congrats again!