Switch is downloadable

Kyoresh

1 minute ago, Kyoresh said:

how can you already download smash? 0.0

Pre-order lets you download the game, but doesn't allow you to play until the internet says it's been released. 
I did the same thing w/ the new mario party

Edited by Vesiga

Gerade eben schrieb Kyoresh:

how can you already download smash? 0.0

like Vesiga said: I Pre-ordered it ^^' (normally don't do that sorta stuff but this ssb was my childhood and i am soooooo happy about it coming finally to switch xD) 
Sry for the short  offtopic

Just now, Fabpsi said:

like Vesiga said: I Pre-ordered it ^^' (normally don't do that sorta stuff but this ssb was my childhood and i am soooooo happy about it coming finally to switch xD) 

Plus that pre-order is a free $5 DLC character 

4 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

Plus that pre-order is a free $5 DLC character 

5 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

ah okay, I preordered the physical version 😄

30 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Did anyone figure out account migration yet? My best guess right now is that it ain't live, yet, because EU is ahead of launch schedule, but just on the off chance anyone has found something...

probably live tomorrow. Like you said. EU has a headstart^_^

vor 1 Minute schrieb Kyoresh:

probably live tomorrow. Like you said. EU has a headstart^_^

Yeah, people in chat said it's not there yet, as well. I'll admit I'm amazed at how busy and active it all is on there. It's so much like the PC version, people chatting away, Kickbot doing his thing, it's all pretty sweet. And I absolutely love gyro aiming on there!

7 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Yeah, people in chat said it's not there yet, as well. I'll admit I'm amazed at how busy and active it all is on there. It's so much like the PC version, people chatting away, Kickbot doing his thing, it's all pretty sweet. And I absolutely love gyro aiming on there!

for now ^^ lets wait a couple of weeks to let everything settle down xD

But after visiting PoE...oh boy I dont want to fight Eidolons in handheld xD my FPS 😄

1 hour ago, SpiritsongWF said:

does anyone has any reliable way to say how many more hours to countdown?

Honestly i'm a little pissed at the moment since its already 20th here. By the rate we're going it'll be 21st actually. 

It will be released at 4PM GMT.

Here's timezone reference: https://time.is/en/GMT

Edited by Marrond

11 hours ago, Marrond said:

It will be released at 4PM GMT.

Here's timezone reference: https://time.is/en/GMT

so it turned out that download was only available at midnight of 21st November, 2018. Which is 5 hours ago. Sigh. Wasted an entire day because of DE's insistence of observing launch on their terms and not as spesified as 20th November. 

10 hours ago, SpiritsongWF said:

so it turned out that download was only available at midnight of 21st November, 2018. Which is 5 hours ago. Sigh. Wasted an entire day because of DE's insistence of observing launch on their terms and not as spesified as 20th November. 

Hm? I started downloading at 4PM GMT...