General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Fortuna Fishing Bait missing in Foundry

Cosmic_Elf

I got some fishing bait from the Biz dude in Fortuna, went to my foundry and tried to look for the fishing bait to make in Foundry, cant find it, I only see Plains Of Eidolon  baits and they dont work on robot fish. 😞

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

1 hour ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

What ? how and why ? and where are they once i bought them ?

Fortuna bait is bought as a complete item already so it is ready to be used after you buy it just equip the spear and select the bait as usual.

On 2018-11-20 at 1:15 AM, Selro said:

Fortuna bait is bought as a complete item already so it is ready to be used after you buy it just equip the spear and select the bait as usual.

O.k Thank you... but that means you can only gather some bait with standing, kind of is a bit annoyance since if I wish to go fishing, dont wish to head back in and out of fortuna just for bait..., when i planned the day fishing in orb vallis.

8 hours ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

O.k Thank you... but that means you can only gather some bait with standing, kind of is a bit annoyance since if I wish to go fishing, dont wish to head back in and out of fortuna just for bait..., when i planned the day fishing in orb vallis.

Oh, it's actually worse than that. You have to spend your valuable rep on bait... the same rep that you're supposed to be making rep over all standing advancement in.... you know, so you can actually gain access to the rest of the Fortuna resources and get to the point that you should be able to legit build not only the new frame but also a plethora of weapons. It's almost like.... we've been in this exact position before.... almost like we learned or should have learned our collective lesson on this particular issue in the Plains update. Almost like we all know very good and well that the bait buy in is supposed to be the BP and not just a rep dump for the above listed reasons. >.> Get it together DE. We're just retreading the same problems as last time now.