Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE we need to talk about Equinox

MrJhintama

The farm is tedious and unecessarily long and half the time made me question if it was even worth getting her.

there also seem to be a lack of her day form chassi actually drop. heck I've gotten 10 night form versions so far and Im already starting to lose my mind over this. keep in mind Im no stranger to grinding. but for the love of Lotus, this needs to change. theres no way any new player would want to attempt this and I know theres other people out there that would agree with me on this. either make it so that Tyl drops 2 parts instead of one. or decrease the required parts for Equinox becouse as it is right now I cant exacly say Im enjoying myself going through the same corridor, fight the same boss, listen to the same dialogue and get dissapointed everytime when I get a duplicate.

Thinking about this, Im actually kinda scared of her farm when her prime comes out.

33 minutes ago, MIZTERDANKEE said:

The farm is tedious and unecessarily long and half the time made me question if it was even worth getting her.

there also seem to be a lack of her day form chassi actually drop. heck I've gotten 10 night form versions so far and Im already starting to lose my mind over this. keep in mind Im no stranger to grinding. but for the love of Lotus, this needs to change. theres no way any new player would want to attempt this and I know theres other people out there that would agree with me on this. either make it so that Tyl drops 2 parts instead of one. or decrease the required parts for Equinox becouse as it is right now I cant exacly say Im enjoying myself going through the same corridor, fight the same boss, listen to the same dialogue and get dissapointed everytime when I get a duplicate.

Thinking about this, Im actually kinda scared of her farm when her prime comes out.

I honestly dont understand the complaints of her grind. It took longer sure but the fight is actually kind of fun and doesnt take long at all. Getting to Tyl is more annoying then fight itself. 

And there is a part everyone has trouble getting, its different for everyone.

3 minutes ago, tCartmant said:

I honestly dont understand the complaints of her grind. It took longer sure but the fight is actually kind of fun and doesnt take long at all. Getting to Tyl is more annoying then fight itself. 

And there is a part everyone has trouble getting, its different for everyone.

Its fun yes, but doing the same thing over and over again for almost a full hour, isnt :/

5 minutes ago, GerberaOverture said:

callin equinox grindy when nidus and such exist

No worries Im aware, I got Nidus wasnt happy with the farming on day 1. but atleast I got to do more things then repeat the same action 50 times in a row.

Im not saying one is worse then the other but they feel like they are on the same level of grind. my biggest problem is that the RNG has a much wider list of items to drop rather then 3 x_x

Edited by MIZTERDANKEE
forgot some things