Need help on estimating the value of some rivens for decent guns.

SoldierX5

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SoldierX5 said:

Can someone help?

Care to give the stats, pictures etc? What stats the riven has are usually quite important for the value.

• Akjagara - 20 - 30 plat.
  • Euphona Prime - 30 - 50 plat.
  • I am just assuming they are trash rivens. Because you have not given enough information.

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

Care to give the stats, pictures etc? What stats the riven has are usually quite important for the value.

• Akjagara - 20 - 30 plat.
  • Euphona Prime - 30 - 50 plat.
  • I am just assuming they are trash rivens. Because you have not given enough information.

Even trash rivens on these guns go for more than that.  Unrolled gives them more value as well.

With useless stats, euphona would be still at least 70-80p.  Akjagara i would hold as the price will be higher if they indeed unveil them with the next prime access.  Unrolled trash would go for hundreds still.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)SteveOMatic said:

Even trash rivens on these guns go for more than that.  Unrolled gives them more value as well.

Console prices are not the same as PC prices. The prices I gave are what I have seen as WTB/WTS trash rivens for these guns.

• Yes, there could be some value increase in them being unrolled. They are unlikely to hit 70 - 80 plat each though.
Edited by krc473
Forgot a word

18 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Console prices are not the same as PC prices. The prices I gave are what I have seen as WTB/WTS trash rivens for these guns.

• Yes, there could be some value increase in them being unrolled. They are unlikely to hit 70 - 80 plat each though.

Usually PC prices are higher than consoles, odd these rivens are so cheap on PC.  Especially with the expected akjagara prime coming.

Alrighty so here's the stats (sorry for delayed response, I was sleeping lol):

Akjagara Deci-gelidex --- +13.9% status duration, +12.1% status chance, +12.1% cold, -6.1% reload speed (unranked and rolled once[I thought this one was unrolled, must've forgotten I rolled it once]).

Euphona Prime Armanak --- +7.8% projectile flight speed, +4.8% magazine capacity, +3.8% weapon recoil (unranked and unrolled).

I'm on PC as well, and I take it by reading the previous responses that your platform matters for the market price. 

13 hours ago, SoldierX5 said:

Alrighty so here's the stats (

I would probably put those as trash stats. So a lower price is more likely. It may be worth holding onto the Akjagarer one if that’s probably the next prime. Although, in my experience I have got better prices for things just prior to vaulting etc than after.

• I don’t know how many people actually know about Akjagara Prime. It’s not something I have seen mentioned much. (People thought it would come with Gram and Chroma)