Mesa Waltz.

Lancars

Issue with this augment is you hold the regulators like normal pistols instead of the finger guns they are meant to be when you don't have the augment.

I think the animation for Mesa Waltz should be changed to hip-firing. Like when someone quick-draws a revolver they fire from the hip.

2 minutes ago, Lancars said:

Issue with this augment is you hold the regulators like normal pistols instead of the finger guns they are meant to be when you don't have the augment.

I think the animation for Mesa Waltz should be changed to hip-firing. Like when someone quick-draws a revolver they fire from the hip.

i like this idea.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I don't have any experience firing weapons but I assume it's impossible to fire more than a couple rounds from the hip before breaking your arm from all that recoil

Yea for a normal human. Have you forgotten what this game is? Warframe can fall from orbit and land fine 😛 Mesa's hands are part of her regulators.

No room for logic in a game about space ninjas with strange powers 😛

Just now, peterc3 said:

What?

Mesa's Regulators have a slot for her fingers. if you notice her pointer finger is a tube and her thumb has a hammer on it. At first you where holding these little 

Ah i found the perfect picture.

Spoiler

xnuptzhcadr01.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lancars said:

Mesa's Regulators have a slot for her fingers. if you notice her pointer finger is a tube and her thumb has a hammer on it. At first you where holding these little 

Ah i found the perfect picture.

Reveal hidden contents

xnuptzhcadr01.jpg

So the animation is misaligned. Why does that warrant the animations being entirely scrapped and changed to something else entirely?

10 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

So the animation is misaligned. Why does that warrant the animations being entirely scrapped and changed to something else entirely?

Because atm it's using two handed pistol animations. It doesn't need to be scrapped it needs to be swapped. Why are you even in my thread if you're gonna be pissy about some feedback?

14 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

She has two Regulators. What hip-firing animations are you talking about?

I'm saying they could make a hip fire animation.. What else do you want? I just think it would add more character to Mesa showing her ability to hit the mark so casually. Normal peacemaker she does that gunkata thing which only works in the movies.