The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will we ever get the Revenant Melee weapon?

MarshallBallyhoo

58 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Although DE still release 3 other melees? Melee 3.0 excuse is losing its credibility. 

Digging would also tell you that the giant katana is a brand new category of melee weapons, not a heavy blade, thus it’ll need a new stance and animations....what’s the point in making them when you’re about to change the whole system anyway? 

Before you say it, paracesis could’ve been in the same category, but for obvious story telling it needed to be released, and the only appropriate category was heavy blade. I doubt they’ll change its category after melee 3.0 for obvious reasons 

2 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Digging would also tell you that the giant katana is a brand new category of melee weapons, not a heavy blade, thus it’ll need a new stance and animations....what’s the point in making them when you’re about to change the whole system anyway? 

Before you say it, paracesis could’ve been in the same category, but for obvious story telling it needed to be released, and the only appropriate category was heavy blade. I doubt they’ll change its category after melee 3.0 for obvious reasons 

When I mentioned 3 was also talking about Falcor and Pupacyst. Non-heavy blades. 

Just now, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

When I mentioned 3 was also talking about Falcor and Pupacyst. Non-heavy blades. 

A glance which already exist and a staff which already exists.....what’s the issue here? Did you understand what I wrote? 

They released them because the animations abd stance were akreafy established, and they needed ‘content’ to shut us up, I don’t see how this contradicts the melee 3.0 argument 

3 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

A glance which already exist and a staff which already exists.....what’s the issue here? Did you understand what I wrote? 

They released them because the animations abd stance were akreafy established, and they needed ‘content’ to shut us up, I don’t see how this contradicts the melee 3.0 argument 

Ohhhhhhhh. That’s right the sentient nikana is a TWO-HANDED melee. Basically in between a regular nikana and heavyblade. Ok.

4 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Ohhhhhhhh. That’s right the sentient nikana is a TWO-HANDED melee. Basically in between a regular nikana and heavyblade. Ok.

yea with a new stance that will be using the changes in melee 3.0

were as the weapons added recently allready have melee 2.0 stances :3