-------------------------------------------------

Base Stats:

Armour: 400

Energy: 25

Health: 750

Shield: 0

----------------------------------------------

Abilities:

1) Blood Grudge - (Costs 25 Points of Power - Forces Enemies to become Enraged in the vicinity and to attack the caster whilst taking a small damage over time to health.

2) Impaled Force - (Costs: 50 points of Health Per Sec Charge - Warframe Slams Hand onto the ground which forces blood spikes to impale enemies in a straight line. Heals the Warframe for each target hit for 50 points of health The more health charged into the attack the greater the Damage.

3) Sacrifice - Warframe loses 100 points of health every 2 sec and gives allies 75 points of health in return within 100m.

4) VampsArmor - Sacrifice 50% of health to receive an armour buff of 50% base stat - When expelled all enemies are knocked over within 20 meters and slowed for 10sec by 40% within a circular radius and for every enemy hit the caster receives 4% of health back from each target knocked over.

Passive: Warframe has a small continues overtime heal.

----------------------------------------------

Effects: Blood Type

Review time;

need to fix energy; it says 25, don't know if this was a spelling error or what but it should be around 100 if it isn't an energy hungry frame so we can at least use the 1st ability multiple times.

Passive; health regen, fine

1st; increase aggro on you and small DoT procs on enemies. Might want to specify what damage the DoT does; slash i'm guessing.

2nd; Cost 50 health per second but gain 50 health per hit, i.e. infinite damage wave in a straight line. As the damage also increases over time maybe add more health gets drained over time to balance for this.

3rd; I'll be blunt; this ability is garbage for 2 reasons; 1. this gives nothing to the frame as it only benefits allies, 2. the drain is too large, even with base 750 health it will drain real fast for nothing. So, fix this by making it give some form of buff to yourself and teammates and too reduce the drain to 75 HP/s at least.

4th; fine, only suggestion is to make it spherical not circular for the range so we can hit things above and below us.

Overall, basic almost Garuda that needs some work.

Garuda is an attack frame but this frame is a mix between inaros + Garuda and Nidus. The Warframe is a support Tank. The Energy LVL is low because she is a none energy hungry frame. Technicaly I should of had the power to 100 Base stat so yea your right there. As for everything ells it's not a energy hungry frame she has high health because she sacrifices health to keep her teammate's alive. + It adds a challenge to the game as well to sacrifice yourself whilst maintaining the ability to keep yourself alive and your teammates. Inaros is an ok build but he lacks that team support. Where I would like to see another frame just like he but one that contributes to the team alot more.

3 hours ago, AndouRaiton said:

Review time;

need to fix energy; it says 25, don't know if this was a spelling error or what but it should be around 100 if it isn't an energy hungry frame so we can at least use the 1st ability multiple times.

Passive; health regen, fine

1st; increase aggro on you and small DoT procs on enemies. Might want to specify what damage the DoT does; slash i'm guessing.

2nd; Cost 50 health per second but gain 50 health per hit, i.e. infinite damage wave in a straight line. As the damage also increases over time maybe add more health gets drained over time to balance for this.

3rd; I'll be blunt; this ability is garbage for 2 reasons; 1. this gives nothing to the frame as it only benefits allies, 2. the drain is too large, even with base 750 health it will drain real fast for nothing. So, fix this by making it give some form of buff to yourself and teammates and too reduce the drain to 75 HP/s at least.

4th; fine, only suggestion is to make it spherical not circular for the range so we can hit things above and below us.

Overall, basic almost Garuda that needs some work.

Yea your right with some of it as I said it was just a quick drafting but for the list.

1) 80 damage every 1 sec for 10sec

2)  takes 1.5 percent of health each stack for a total of 10 stacks which each stack adds 25 damage. Each stacks charge takes .2 sec when charging to increase damage.

3) 75hp/s with a 4 percent life return for the main warframe on damage given to enemy.

4) sorry yea meant spherical. 

Edited by KratosYama

Re-designed Abilities:

Blood leash - multiple lines of blood spring out and ensnare all enemy's within a radius and are pulled towards the tenno suffering damage.

Angerd - Force all enemy's that a near you within a 50m sphere to become angerd and focused on you. Gives a small mend over time buff for the duration

Restricted - Grabs all blood in the area from fallen enemy's creating a pool of blood. When enemy's walk through the pool it will entangle them and restrict them from moving.

Brother in arm's: sacrifice your health when charging giving your teammate's half the health you sacrifice and yourself armor bonus which forms into a rock hard blood like armor. When you dispell the armor you break the armor forcing shards in a sphere flying outwards causing damage. Each enemy hit recovers health.

I'll add the background power cost all that a bit later but what do use think?

3 hours ago, KratosYama said:

Yea, Sadly I didn't like it one bit. Nothing against the person who designed the warframe but for me personally wasn't really well yea hitting the spot.

That's unfortunate since there's unlikely to be another frame that has blood as a theme considering Garuda.