Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BUG: Fortuna/Octavia warframe claiming outposts (defense) - wont update

Slidemouth

Hi,

I haven't managed to claim an outpost now 8 consecutive attempts with Octavia frame while using stealth + mallet. After timer runs out i get stuck in "Defend the comms system" and it effectivelyseems to stop all progress, treath level doesn't go up even if i'm picking up a new bounty or trying to claim another outpost. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Edited by Slidemouth
spelling mistake

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm.  Either Mallet or Metronome bugs out the base capture mission.  I'm not sure if both or just one or the other, but capturing the base without using either of those powers works with Octavia, but using them will cause nothing to happen once the timer expires.

This has been the case since Fortuna's release, but now it's a progression stopper unless you make do with half her kit or just use a different frame.

Still broken with the latest hotfixes.  I filed #1544620 with a bunch of logs and a video.

Interestingly, if your Octavia is dead when the defense timer expires then the Kill Remaining Enemies stage will start, but not complete.  When it happened to me it went up to 17 out of 8 enemies killed and nothing ever happened.