Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need an absurd amount of Endo and i don't know how it's possible

PenderTheTyrant

Question

So i was tired of having my mods half fused and wanted to have good mod builds, mostly the Umbra and the umbra melee mods but then i checked how much i need to max them out... Around 70k endo just for the 2 melee ones. Right. And i thought that selling 2 ayatan treasures made me rich with 6k endo. 

Credits are farmed in the Index and that's easy enough, but endo? The ayatan hunt is once per week, missions give you 100 endo top as a reward + what you farm killing enemies. 

Please tell me there's a secret button to press that gives me 100k endo...

1 hour ago, PenderTheTyrant said:

no one playing ever

Do you have a Clan you could ask for help?
If not, join a Clan you could ask for help.

Also, as an alternative / in addition to what's been suggested,
you could do some Radshares to get together Prime sets of whatever is currently selling decently
(or in the near future - e.g. stocking up on Nova sets for after she gets vaulted again should pay off nicely),
and use the Plat from selling those to buy filled Anasa Sculptures (for ~15p each).

Otherwise, yeah, just let the Endo come to you naturally, Rank 8-9 Mods are plenty good still
(and not least, for Umbral Warframe Mods, having less than 16 Drain on them makes it easier to fit them into builds).

I've gotten quite rich in Endo from Arbitrations...if you see me ingame and want to run some (survival preferrably) I'd be up for that. Just keep in mind that I can't pick you up due to the way they work...so...bring a good build and be careful.. 😉 

Btw, didn't we talk to eachothe rin another topic the other day? Did you find a nice clan to join? Cause that will help too.

If you are super fixated on ranking all those higher ranked mods of course you can do it. If you want to do it quickly you can buy filled sculptures, anasas are 5-7 p each filled on PS4 and imo it's a good investment if you don't want to wait.

Otherwise you farm it. I do a mission or two a day solo just for farming, usually syndicate missions or riven challenges. Use thiefs wit along with animal instinct on your sentinel and check everything. I usually get a sculpture every day or two. Sorties give a decent amount of endo as well as Anasas seem to be the most common drop.

Good luck!

You can always jump into the recruiting channel and ask for help on Interception or Excavation missions, lots of Tenno out there willing to help.

(LF help on [insert mission name and type] )

Or join a clan, good way to get assistance if needed as well as access to some very good resources.

Edited by Swordsman

If you want to make good builds, then the Umbra mods are the last thing to worry about maxing. Use your endo for essential mods, don't worry about absurd amounts for such narrowly situational mods. By the time you have exploerd multiple good builds without Umbras, youll have endo for anything,, and have found you don't even need them.

6 minutes ago, iesous27 said:

And here I thought the 1600 endo I get from ayatan sculptures was a lot of endo. I was going to suggest doing the treasure hunts and excavations. If you use nekros (I don't have him btw), can you get extra endo in excavation missions? 

If you have Nekros you can get extra Endo anywhere...but not in as great amounts as from the Arena or Arbitrations.

1 minute ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

If you have Nekros you can get extra Endo anywhere...but not in as great amounts as from the Arena or Arbitrations.

Well, I've just been focusing on leveling up whatever gear I can right now before moving forward. So I do a lot of defense missions on saturn (gives a good amount of resources and endo) and also do all the alerts for credits and endo, and void relics to get prime junk and sell for ducats for when mr. prime trader comes around. 

I think as a new player, I can't be too concerned about getting the absolute best stuff, and just have fun with the game. 😂

Every Week Maroo has a mission to find  Ayatan statues,. You can also find Ayatan statues (randomly) in mission if you a thorough about exploring.  Pick up Ayatan stars whenever you see them. Do sorties for Ayatan Anasa Statues they give out the mos endo if you put stars into them.

Do these diligently every day and week and you will amass a horde like i have, never had a problem with endo to be honest. 

Edited by (PS4)VaNiDgE