Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch Migration

IGarmaroI

Question

11 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, BoxingCardshark said:

Does anybody know how much time do we have to make the migration?, I don't own a switch yet 😢

I'm wondering the same thing.  I bought the switch last weekend so I won't see it until next week probably (if it doesn't get caught in blackfriday hell)

they hadn't said, but judging from past migrations it'll probably stay open for the next two weeks (probably until the 1st). 

2 minutes ago, lothmak said:

I'm wondering the same thing.  I bought the switch last weekend so I won't see it until next week probably (if it doesn't get caught in blackfriday hell)

they hadn't said, but judging from past migrations it'll probably stay open for the next two weeks (probably until the 1st). 

Now the real question, could i do it with a friends switch?, or would i need to use my own system? the question is, will the account be tied to the system or the nintendo account?

1 hour ago, BoxingCardshark said:

Now the real question, could i do it with a friends switch?, or would i need to use my own system? the question is, will the account be tied to the system or the nintendo account?

It's tied to the nintendo account. 

6 hours ago, jikartenno said:

converting my plat to items i can bring with the migration. hope they post a list of items soon. snipetron prolly not gonna make the cut. and its until dec 4.

i dont see a reason why snipetron wouldnt make the cut since it was added long before Revenant update and is available in invasions.

Disappointing Its only untill the 4th, i dont own the switch, but it is on my wishlist, i had hoped to have the money together by christmas. guess i wont be migrating 😞