How to make a clan logo?

Lixon99

Question

6 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, Lixon99 said:

I wanna try making clan logo have any tip?

• Follow the instructions that you can find online? Read these two pages: One, Two.
  • Make sure you and all/most current clan members like the logo? I see no benefit in the owner picking an emblem everyone else hates.
Edited by krc473
Added appropriate links.

5 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

-snip-

I clicked on the site link. It did nothing (just provided download links, which could very well have been for a virus/spyware etc). I would suggest adding some very simple instructions to your post on how it works. 

• Linking sites that do nothing is probably not the best idea. If I had some idea how it works I might have had more patience.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

I clicked on the site link. It did nothing (just provided download links, which could very well have been for a virus/spyware etc). I would suggest adding some very simple instructions to your post on how it works. 

• Linking sites that do nothing is probably not the best idea. If I had some idea how it works I might have had more patience.

you didn't look at the site thoroughly then. It is poorly set up but it isn't full of magical viruses or malware. I've checked it myself and talked to the creator.

Geez paranoia

Also, I'll link whatever site I want.

Edited by SpicyDinosaur

5 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Also, I'll link whatever site I want.

I am not saying do not link whatever you want. I am saying provide some explanation on how to get to the useful bit of the links. I could not find one on the site linked in the thread you posted. I was curious how it worked.

• My security software said the site was questionable, so I have no intention of just downloading random things from it. Its not really paranoia, more distrust in sites that come with a potential security hazard warning. I do not think this is unreasonable.
Edited by krc473