Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I just need to chat a bit

(PSN)Chymick006

Hello tennos of all systems,

I just started a new job after having some difficulties, I quit my old job to try and follow a dream and...well, turns out the dream isn't as nice a shiny as I thought it was, I felt nervous constantly, afraid even, exhausted beyond belief and just plain unhappy. I quit and went and found a new job, in my old field (which I still like) but I think my venture left me, a bit vunerable, I feel fragile, lonely. I know a part of me misses human contact but then again I've been single for 3 years and just now it started to hit me...I don't know why, maybe it's the winter blues (it started in Canada).

The job is slowly becoming a bit easier but I still feel, disconnected and I was hoping that since the warframe community is one of the nicest one, I might be able to find some people willing to help out, I'm not asking for money or anything, just to listen and encourage or share their hard times and how they got or are getting out of it.

maybe it's not the right place to be but warframe to me has been a blast for the most part, some salty people in the TC but otherwise a solid 90%, I can't wait to go to fortuna, hoping it's soon for PS4.

So thanks I hope I get some good chat with you.

oh I should mention, I'm not suicidal or anything, I just feel that I might have played my cards a bit wrong in life right now, just trying to get back on my feet, closest thing I'd want would be to pause the world for a day and rest up.

Well, I know it’s different for everyone, but after my ‘down time’ what helped me is just avoiding the issue, granted I couldn’t really do anything about it (death in family to be specific) but yeah, keeping my mind busy really helped 

Also try to make some friends irl, work colleagues are decent to start with. Friendship does wonders to treat these kinda stuff

24 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Well, I know it’s different for everyone, but after my ‘down time’ what helped me is just avoiding the issue, granted I couldn’t really do anything about it (death in family to be specific) but yeah, keeping my mind busy really helped 

Also try to make some friends irl, work colleagues are decent to start with. Friendship does wonders to treat these kinda stuff

I'm so sorry about your loss, it's awful to lose someone, especially when it's sudden. I try to keep myself busy but I often end up thinking how maybe I should have stayed at my old job and that this set me back a bit, a part of me knows that I would have eventually left my old job, so I left at a time when I could take the class and try new things but left me a bit bitter, it's like buying a veiled riven, unveiling it and being for a garbage weapon, you're like 😕 why did even try?

but maybe it's cause I'm thinking a bit too much like every step on my path should always be an amelioration from my previous step. Like an arrow, to go further, you have to be oulled back a bit.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)death404 said:

If you want to jump on a game and farm I'm on every evening / night PST. I'm always down to jump in a party too and chat or just listen. Send me a friend request if you feel like it, if not no worries!

I'm EST, so we might not always be on at the same time, maybe during the weekend. I'll try and add you today.