Jump to content

Moa suggetion


Doforcash
 Share

Recommended Posts

i made this suggestion multiple time now, but the idea is so good (in my opinion), that if unless i'm getting a massive flamewar and angry crow starting to busting though my house, im gona keep posting it and see what happen.

DE, please allow us to put any weapon in our Asenal (Boltor, Supra, Magnus, Pandero, ect...) as Moa main weapon. the V.I.P guy in recuse mission can do that, and he's no where near game-broken lever. So if we can, said giving our Moa a Supra and let it mow down a group of enemy, that would be super cool.

Also if we can have a couple more leg for Moa to choose from, that would be cool.

please consider, thank DE:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Err, No... Big no in fact, unless it delas 80% less damage wile equipped to the Moa.

The VIP guy can only use Secondary weapons and still, it deals significantly less damage with it.

even if it's equip with the Opticor, Snipertron, Vectis Prime or even Rubicor Prime. It will still provide lower DPS then the Warframe.

take example of Warframe specter, equip with any kind of weapon you gave them, with full Warframe skill. and they aren't that much of a game-breaking mechanic beside giving you a big buff with they skill.

I'm 100% sure our Moa is no where near as OP as the Spectre, so giving it a weapon of our choice is not that big of a deal to ask

Edited by Doforcash
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Doforcash said:

even if it's equip with the Opticor, Snipertron, Vectis Prime or even Rubicor Prime. It will still provide lower DPS then the Warframe.

take example of Warframe specter, equip with any kind of weapon you gave them, with full Warframe skill. and they aren't that much of a game-breaking mechanic beside giving you a big buff with they skill.

I'm 100% sure our Moa is no where near as OP as the Spectre, so giving it a weapon of our choice is not really a big thing to ask

My Vapor Specter one-shots lvl 60+ Mobs with the Corinth at long range...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

My Vapor Specter one-shots lvl 60+ Mobs with the Corinth at long range...

 

 

i present to you, the simple-est Kavart build, even a normies Tenno can do this

 

Also wasn't "My Moa 1 shot a lv60 heavy Gunner" sound like a good buff for our Moa ?

i'm pretty sure it's because now I WANT THAT

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You seem to be under the impression that our specters copy our mods on their weapons, which they don't. Specters are scaled up with the mission at the moment you put them down and the damage they deal is based off that. Putting any of our weapons on the moas is not a great idea, it's a stupid one imo, you basically just want an AI that will do the killing for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Doforcash said:

i present to you, the simple-est Kavart build, even a normies Tenno can do this

Spoiler



 

 

Also wasn't "My Moa 1 shot a lv60 heavy Gunner" sound like a good buff for our Moa ?

i'm pretty sure it's because now I WANT THAT

We arent talking about Kavats and that Kavat didnt deal damage, it just stripped armor then the mob was finished with the Player`s weapon. Also, No, i wouldnt want my Moa dealing the same damage as my Warframe, its suppose to be a support unit and not a main source of damage output.

Also, based on what @TheRealShade said, i dont want to see anything in the game that promotes idle play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheRealShade said:

You seem to be under the impression that our specters copy our mods on their weapons, which they don't. Specters are scaled up with the mission at the moment you put them down and the damage they deal is based off that. Putting any of our weapons on the moas is not a great idea, it's a stupid one imo, you basically just want an AI that will do the killing for you.

ahh my apologize, i do notice that. 

to be honest we don't need an A.I to help me chown down massive group of enemy, we have alot of Warframe to do that for us (Prime example is Saryin, Nova, Mesa and the new Garuda). The closest thing a weapon can do that, and i said "closest" very forgiving, is CC weapon like Arca Plasmo, Corinth, explosive weapon in general... and they're no where as deadly as a press of a button (4) of the Warframe.

so gun on Moa point still valid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

We arent talking about Kavats and that Kavat didnt deal damage, it just stripped armor then the mob was finished with the Player`s weapon. Also, No, i wouldnt want my Moa dealing the same damage as my Warframe, its suppose to be a support unit and not a main source of damage output.

Also, based on what @TheRealShade said, i dont want to see anything in the game that promotes idle play.

like i said before, it never meant to be supass a Warframe DPS, what i didn't said is simply because it coudn't. Some Warframe with exalted weapon is a killing machine on it's own and weapon are just for supportive purpose.

Giving a weapon for our Moa does not meant we want our trusty 2 leg of steel to carry us though the entire gaming exprience. It just look awesome that way

Edited by Doforcash
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A moa having a gun wont surpass us in dps at all unless we're using a #*!%ing kraken and they're using an opticor/rubico/gorgon prisma. Get realistic here between the sometimes derpy ai and lack of target priority or dps abilities the moas wouldnt be able to catch up to anyone in dps unless they were inaros with two butter knives so he cant get the instakills from covert. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, --Q--DragonSkllzz said:

*cough* Umbra *cough*

Except that your Operator doesn't have access to the mass-murder capabilities and weapon arsenal of the frame where a MOA mowing down everything it sees won't hinder you from doing the same in the opposite direction. And if you really feel like it you could also bring Umbra to the mix and sit idle in void form while your pets do the work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

Except that your Operator doesn't have access to the mass-murder capabilities and weapon arsenal of the frame where a MOA mowing down everything it sees won't hinder you from doing the same in the opposite direction. And if you really feel like it you could also bring Umbra to the mix and sit idle in void form while your pets do the work.

giving Moa a single weapon does not instantly turn it into a Fat Man from Fallout world, and even if you're Zenurik you are only be invisible for so long before the enemy found your fragile human body. then it come down to either your amp are strong enough to kill them yourself, or you pop back to your Warframe and kill them yourself. Both choice are way, way faster then idle in 1 place and let your Excalibur.U and "supposedly OP Moa" do all the work, even for lazy people standard. 

many aspect that make Warframe truly a fun game in many Tenno opinion is we can make any customization we want.

If we can have an Atom Frame that turn every enemy into a walking bom, a Frame that using aim bot to wipe out the entire room, a literately unkillable demi god as a supportive Frame, a Frame that have acess to the goodam dark zone and people usually know him though "za warudo" meme ECT...ECT... and let me tell you those aren't even at the peak of OPness in Warframe standar. then in my opinion, even if i giving my Moa a nuclear launch code, it would still meant nothing compare to the Warframe raw power. Giving him a Supra to spray at a group of enemy is worth a giggle or 2 though XD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...