Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe - nintendo switch

iesous27

Is anyone else getting the "upcoming free download" on their e-shop on their switch? 

I mean, I'm like 2 hours away from DE's HQ lol, it should've been downloadable at midnight, it's 8:30 EST almost and still nothing?

**EDIT**

Sorry, I just saw another thread where someone from DE said it's releasing at 11am EST... well then. 😑

Edited by iesous27

i'm very concerned about what's going to happen when i'll copy my account... what's going to happen with my riven mods, since now i have rivens for battacor, ocucor, nagantaka etc... the release version of switch will be  update that has revenant so... what's going to happen with all the content we have with the actual version of pc when u copy that to the switch version xD

4 minutes ago, Saucy_Dizzle said:

Do I need to create an account on the website for my son's Switch or is that handled through the game itself?

its handled through your switch, no need to create a account here

3 minutes ago, Frenrihr89 said:

i'm very concerned about what's going to happen when i'll copy my account... what's going to happen with my riven mods, since now i have rivens for battacor, ocucor, nagantaka etc... the release version of switch will be  update that has revenant so... what's going to happen with all the content we have with the actual version of pc when u copy that to the switch version xD

some people mentioned that your Fortuna progress gets "activated" once Fortuna drops on switch

Edited by Kyoresh

1 minute ago, Frenrihr89 said:

I imagine that going one of three ways. 1) "Future content" such as that will be copied but unavailable until the Fortuna update goes live. 2) That content will not copy since the update isn't live yet on console, and you will have to wait to sync. 3) They may have another one-time deal to resync to get your current items.  I imagine DE has already had these discussions though.

4 minutes ago, Frenrihr89 said:

From what I've heard and seen, all content excluding fortuna will be copied over.