Where does sentient hide?

Lixon99

As you all know that sentient have got lotus back in their side very sad.

But after the sacrifice and all the lore and stuff. I have been thinking of where does Nathan, Hun how and sentient hide?.

We can only find sentient enemies in Lua and night time Cetus. I think maybe they been looking for something since they only there or they just been sent to kill you.(I mean on Lua not on Cetus).

Hunhow is the biggest sentient ever and he can fly around the system and shoot down our Relay as he might did in the old war.(Cause some of the relay is still destroy)

Since we cant find them around the planet then my suggestion is they hide in deep in Lua because there still secret lies in Lua.(Also we found Ballas in Lua i think)

My 2nd suggestion is they hide at the space storm. If you look at the system then u can see some space storm close to Sedna and Uranus. We have not been there before so i guess it a good hideplace.

Where do you think sentient hide?.

I wanna rekt them

8 minutes ago, Lixon99 said:

As you all know that sentient have got lotus back in their side very sad.

But after the sacrifice and all the lore and stuff. I have been thinking of where does Nathan, Hun how and sentient hide?.

We can only find sentient enemies in Lua and night time Cetus. I think maybe they been looking for something since they only there or they just been sent to kill you.(I mean on Lua not on Cetus).

Hunhow is the biggest sentient ever and he can fly around the system and shoot down our Relay as he might did in the old war.(Cause some of the relay is still destroy)

Since we cant find them around the planet then my suggestion is they hide in deep in Lua because there still secret lies in Lua.(Also we found Ballas in Lua i think)

My 2nd suggestion is they hide at the space storm. If you look at the system then u can see some space storm close to Sedna and Uranus. We have not been there before so i guess it a good hideplace.

Where do you think sentient hide?.

I wanna rekt them

We'll get the chance when The New War drops. :wink:

Though we could be in for a long wait...

Who is this "Nathan" you are referring to?

38 минут назад, Lixon99 сказал:

Hunhow is the biggest sentient ever and he can fly around the system and shoot down our Relay as he might did in the old war.

Where is this coming from, Hunhow can't fly, well not anymore, he's dead by the time we encounter him ingame, yet hes consciousness is retained within his remains.

Destroyed relays are a result of Operation Eyes of Blight event.

Eidolons are fragments, of a destroyed Sentient/s (mindless fragments).

The Sentients are in Tau system or inbetween Tau and Sol systems atm, afaik. 

Edit: "space storm close to Sedna and Uranus" - where is that, the sun? Sedna and Uranus are located at the polar ends of our Starchart.

Edited by PurrrningBoop

24 minutes ago, Lixon99 said:

The Void? 

According to game lore they literally can't go there, the void radiation is one of the few things that they can't adapt to and is poison to them. Traveling back to the Orogin system from Tau the Sentients used the Void to make a swift attack on the Orokin and those that survived the journey did so at the loss of their ability to reproduce. Which is part of the reason that Natah essentially adopted the Tenno instead of destroying them as was her order. 

There is a lot of space junk and whatever Sentients survived are probably hiding amongst it or at the edges of the system past Pluto. The bulk of their force exists in Tau. 

4 minutes ago, Oreades said:

The Void? 

According to game lore they literally can't go there, the void radiation is one of the few things that they can't adapt to and is poison to them. Traveling back to the Orogin system from Tau the Sentients used the Void to make a swift attack on the Orokin and those that survived the journey did so at the loss of their ability to reproduce. Which is part of the reason that Natah essentially adopted the Tenno instead of destroying them as was her order. 

There is a lot of space junk and whatever Sentients survived are probably hiding amongst it or at the edges of the system past Pluto. The bulk of their force exists in Tau. 

"The New War" trailer most likely takes place past Pluto. I believe there are some references about the Sentients hiding out there, but I wouldn't know the source.

Edited by tbeest

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2HDICsw6GcxbXZOiaXtd

Outposts were shown at a art pannel in the previous years Tennocon.

Chunks of the large sentients ripped off during their void jump. Leaving parts of them trying to regrow out in deep space.

It's not Origin nor Tau. But the first steps towards Tau.

As for what these ideas have become in the last 2 years. We likely won't know tell Tennocon 2019

Edited by Firetempest

Hunhow is somewhere on Uranus, in the 'Tomb of the Sentient'. Unfortunately, 'somewhere' means at the bottom of the ocean, probably surrounded by Sentient fighters where all of our Anti-Sentient equipment doesn't work. So going after him directly might be... problematic at present.

Natah are in Tau, and currently we lack the means to go there. Warframe's FTL system is based on 'Solar Rails', guideways through the void that enable movement whilst ignoring the physical limitations of conventiontional space. Unfortunately, the Rail to Tau got busted - that's what caused the Zariman incident to begin with. Which means we don't have the means to reach Tau. If only we were getting spaceships that seem to form their own solar rails... and are bristling with weaponry... capable of deploying Archwings, and carrying multiple Tenno into battle at once.  Hmm... nah, nothing comes to mind.

Also, Hunhow is far from the biggest ever. He's big, but I'd recommend looking out over the Ocean on the Plains of Eidolon. In the distance you'll be able to see a Sentient Corpse on the opposite shore, looking to be around mountain-sized.