Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account restarting

AlfThePanda

Question

7 answers to this question

You can't restart an account but you can make a new one.

Just remember that multiple accounts are only allowed if they do not interact with each other in any way. That means no trading, gifting etc.

1 hour ago, Pr1A said:

You can't restart an account but you can make a new one.

Just remember that multiple accounts are only allowed if they do not interact with each other in any way. That means no trading, gifting etc.

I have multiple accounts.  I was not aware of any policies.  I gift and trade all the time.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)wulvyrn said:

I have multiple accounts.  I was not aware of any policies.  I gift and trade all the time.

Bad idea, people have been banned for doing that.

EDIT: To my understanding, consoles don't have plat discounts like the PC version so maybe the policy is not as strictly enforced since the main reason behind prohibiting trading between alts is to prevent plat coupon farming.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Pr1A said:

Bad idea, people have been banned for doing that.

EDIT: To my understanding, consoles don't have plat discounts like the PC version so maybe the policy is not as strictly enforced since the main reason behind prohibiting trading between alts is to prevent plat coupon farming.

where is this policy you keep on referencing?

13 minutes ago, (PS4)wulvyrn said:

where is this policy you keep on referencing?

You wouldn't have to ask this, if you read the legal documents when creating your account. (You accepted those legal documents...)
But as you asked nicely:

The creation of alternate accounts will be handled on a case by case basis, and we reserve the right to remove accounts used to circumvent any form of restrictions to the game or the Service including the official Warframe forums.

https://www.warframe.com/terms

When you gift or trade stuff between your accounts, you may circumvent some restrictions. Maybe one of your accounts gets a market-discount and you buy stuff there just so you can gift it to your main account, which didn't get a discount.
So it's easier to say that mutli-accounts just should never interact, because you can never know if you did something wrong or not.

If you didn't get banned so far, then that's good for you. But you should always remember that if you get banned, you shouldn't hope for any help from support...