Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*SPOILER* Thanks to fortuna we now know why corpus weak-points are in their chest

8lbs

7 hours ago, 8lbs said:

SOOOOOOOOo  Old Mate yea... wow creepy stuff, but i t was well done. for anyone who noticed from fighting hundreds of corpus you realized that the weak point was never the "head" but center mass. suure corpus crewmen have a head under their helmets but clearly there is nothing in it as you can see the back of their heads are metalic. so my theory is also that the

Reveal hidden contents

CORPUS BRAINS ARE STORED IN THEIR CHESTS!!!! thats why center mass shots do more damage

that's only the solaris that have their heads stored in their chests- the corpus are just wearing helmets, which you can see if you knock their helmets of or cut their heads off

2 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Moas have heads too.  They hang down under their bellies

You mustbe thinking of Infested Charger for that one.

Moa's head is between the legs aka crotch.

Not sure about Infested Moa tho...

Edited by Athnamos

1 minute ago, Athnamos said:

You mustbe thinking of Infested Charger for that one.

Moa's head is between the legs aka crotch.

Not sure about Infested Moa tho...

Belly, crotch, whatever! Depends on which angle you perceive their “torso” to be at.  I see them more like an ostrich with the bum facing backwards rather than like a biped human with the butt facing downwards.

10 hours ago, 8lbs said:

Hide contents

CORPUS BRAINS ARE STORED IN THEIR CHESTS!!!! thats why center mass shots do more damage

No, they're not. If you shot Crewman in the head, you'd know that their helmets can pop off revealing the head exactly where it is supposed to be.

11 hours ago, 8lbs said:

SOOOOOOOOo  Old Mate yea... wow creepy stuff, but i t was well done. for anyone who noticed from fighting hundreds of corpus you realized that the weak point was never the "head" but center mass. suure corpus crewmen have a head under their helmets but clearly there is nothing in it as you can see the back of their heads are metalic. so my theory is also that the

Reveal hidden contents

But we know regular Corpus aren't like the Solaris, for reasons you yourself mention. What a terribly thought out thread.