ITT: Tell me why I should play this game,or I'll Quit。

Space0ddity

pls guys i dont wanna looz mah motivation te plai

i reely luv tis game an i luve skateyboards 👏and i luv playing nezha❤️ but i dont want to find a lot of reasons to quit

can u guis motivayte mae so ill B hea foreva owo ❤️❤️❤️

love u all owo

discuss

Edited by ALOEDA1
more love

1 minute ago, ALOEDA1 said:

i reely luv tis game an i luve skateyboards 👏and i luv playing nezha❤️ but i dont want to find a lot of reasons to quit

discuss

Not dramatic enough for my drama 😛

20 minutes ago, ALOEDA1 said:

love u all owo

discuss

Maby you should talk to your clan leader and ask what to do .. 

Make friends 

rank up weapons ,warframes etc

Farm stuff ,sell stuff

Do quest lines or just jump into Missions 

There are so much things you could do 

But #1 solution make friends ( Or'ill quit ) <--- this isnt going to help , blackmail thats not 2018 anymore

so keep it on the first text .. ask for help 

I'm mostly just trying to take people offguard and make them calm down and run with a stupid joke。

I think the people in here are way too serious and I made a post that was obviously sarcastic to get everyone a glimpse of what they themselves look like。

Sadly,I'd say that nobody here realizes that。

Nothing I said was 《False》though。

Edited by ALOEDA1

2 minutes ago, ALOEDA1 said:

I'm mostly just trying to take people offguard and make them calm down and run with a stupid joke。

I think the people in here are way too serious and I made a post that was obviously sarcastic to get everyone a glimpse of what they themselves look like。

Contrary to what you think, we like more sophisticated dumb posts here, stuff like chat ban threads are what we're into these days 

You've been this an obvious troll post so it kills the fun out of it. We're hardly serious here though 

2 minutes ago, ALOEDA1 said:

Sadly

So you basicly trying to get an kick out of this .

Well done WELLL DONE

I felt for it .. but notice this kinda joke you make only works one time on me

@Letter13

pls review this kinda provocations

1 minute ago, GinKenshin said:

Contrary to what you think, we like more sophisticated dumb posts here, stuff like chat ban threads are what we're into these days 

You've been this an obvious troll post so it kills the fun out of it. We're hardly serious here though 

I'm from kongregate/forums/2 ,i've seen what hardly serious really means。 thanks for ur kindness tho

6 minutes ago, ALOEDA1 said:

I'm mostly just trying to take people offguard and make them calm down and run with a stupid joke。[1]

I think the people in here are way too serious and I made a post that was obviously sarcastic to get everyone a glimpse of what they themselves look like。[2]

Sadly,I'd say that nobody here realizes that。[3]

1. Well in case you hadn't noticed, plenty of people make posts like that and are not joking. Hard to tell the difference really.

2. What? Why does "everyone" look like that?

3. See #1

If what you were attempting to convey is that there are a lot of people on the forum, making ridiculous whine-posts about the game not being exactly the way they want it...then I'm afraid it backfired spectacularly.

Not sure how you expected anyone to make any sense of that, quite frankly.

Personal opinion. Reasons why play :

1, You can find good peoples by playing a game and you can learn a lot new thing.

2, Playing video games can train your skills and reflexes depend on the genre, puzzles and logic games improves your logical abilities and puzzles helps to improve your memory.

3, Video games overall good time spending habits and some can help you chill and make your life less stressful.

4, Warframe is a non competitive game where you can farm, fish, mine and just chat or relax on Dojo. Also you can do quests and after you reached a certain level, then you don't need to grind too hard ot get items and rescources.

5, Warframe is also let you drop your agressivity by killing stuffs in game instead of killing in real life.

6, It improves your english language aswell.

That's all I guess but if you feel the game not fit your like or just feel uncomfortable with the community, then you could leave and come back any time you wish. Hope this helped your motivation.

35 minutes ago, ALOEDA1 said:

Killer plan...