Give me reasons not to quit

(XBOX)OffSync

I have played warframe a lot and have a good amount of time put into the game but I am getting bored due to the lack of content. Yeah fortuna is coming out on console soon but I feel it won't be as much content as it is shown to be. I have done almost every single quest in the game completed,acquired sought after prime frames and weapons, and have made a volt speed build(true end game). Every time I get on warframe I feel maybe there is something to do, but no. I get on the game but immediately get off because I realize there is nothing to do, the game has the same amount of content compared to destiny 1, year 2 5 months after the taken kings release. 

I might as well, almost every warframe player says this game has so much content it'll take months to finish but I had it done in more like a month. I just didn't know if I was missing some secret content in the game that only a handful of players know about or what. I'm going to take a break from warframe and check back in a year like you said, I might go play more D2 and Overwatch 

To be perfectly honest: no one gives a damn whether you quit or not and these kind of melodramatic "hurr I'm gonna quit durr" posts are just silly.

Like the previous guy said, if you don't find a game enjoyable, there's no reason to push yourself into playing. It's as simple as that. Games are supposed to be fun.

Edited by Guest

51 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

To be perfectly honest: no one gives a damn whether you quit or not and these kind of melodramatic "hurr I'm gonna quit durr" posts are just silly.

Like the previous guy said, if you don't find a game enjoyable, there's no reason to push yourself into playing. It's as simple as that. Games are supposed to be fun.

well warframe is a game and it isn't fun

1 minute ago, (XB1)OffSync said:

Well I guess you know what to do, then. May you find enjoyment in some other game.

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

If you aren't having fun and cannot find a reason, then why push yourself? Nothing anyone says is going to make you enjoy the game more. Take a break, play some Bloodborne or Red Dead or something, check back next year.

Bloodborne is PS4, and absolutely thrilled to hear some people still play it.

I got all the primes and weapons, the game is starting to wear down for me, with Fortuna coming soon to console, That'll renew some interest but right now all I'm really doing is the sorties everyday and putting my store here and on Gfaqs, trying to get some plat for items.

But honestly take a break, come back when a new prime is out, farm it, leave until the next time. I'm thinking of doing that soon, Been meaning to finish Dark souls 2 SotFS and Dark souls remastered (although I'm playing my 12th character in Bloodborne and doing my 3rd playthough in MGSV, because I'm weird like that I'll replay these game rather than try new ones XD)

Edited by (PS4)Chymick006
adding some more info

1 hour ago, (XB1)OffSync said:

People like you make it unfun by rushing through to the end instead of taking time to, for lack of a better phrase, taste the food you're gulping down.  Instead of leisurely searching for hidden loot crates and rare caches and practicing new techniques with your weapons and frames, you just rushrushrush to extraction as soon as the green dot appears. Sure, you're maxed out but you don't know a blooming thing about the subtleties of the game. I recommend taking a break and then come back but create a new toon on a new profile and set yourself a challenge mode. For instance, play with no potatoes or play with no mods or play every single mission ingame using one single frame and weapon loadout. Warframe is a grindy game.  The story is in the grind, not the green dot at extraction. You're missing everything that makes this game beloved by so many.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (XB1)OffSync:

It is not fun for you. Easy solution, quit. There, done. No need to make a pointless thread.

If you don' have fun doing something, simply don't do it, really not that hard.

No game is for everyone.  No game should be for everyone.  If you aren't enjoying warframe, oh well.  It would've been nice to have you become part of this community, but it is a very, very heavy grind game, which is not for everyone.  Find a game that you like.  And remember, it's never about the destination; it's about the journey.  Don't rush through any game, because that will leach the fun right out of it for you.