Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did I get this much XP?

Jonas_T_acc

I was doing todays sortie Hijack with my Carrier almost unleveled when the xp-machine started going crazy.

Had both sentinel synth mods equipped, otherwise nothing special.

Did spend half of the mission ontop of the power core, the sentinel didn't start getting levels until I stepped down on the ground.

Warframe2521.jpg

Just now, Jonas_T_acc said:

I was doing todays sortie Hijack with my Carrier almost unleveled when the xp-machine started going crazy.

Had both sentinel synth mods equipped, otherwise nothing special.

Did spend half of the mission ontop of the power core, the sentinel didn't start getting levels until I stepped down on the ground.

Warframe2521.jpg

God... thats crazy! i only get 28xp for my sentinel in any mission. and the fact you got that much in a single mission is probably a bug or DE thinks your holy spirit filled with freedom and life.

It's most likely a bug, and the game must have thought that the sentinel was spamming abilities somehow, although all the sentinel did was tickle the enemies with burst laser shots. I didn't even have shield charger on which could have made at least some sense.

Since I just built the new Oxylus sentinel I decided to see if I could trigger that XP-boost once again.

Did two runs on the same mission, one time with and one time without synth mods equipped.

I'd say it is definitely one or both of those mods that affects the affinity gain.

Warframe2526.jpg

Idk if it would work as well on a regular hijack, but why not right?

huh, this is really odd, i was looking at this on my phone earlier thinking thats not that impressive. Now that im looking more indepth on computer im seeing you didn't have teammates, and you barely killed anything. It must be a bug with those mods like you said