Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker's Drop Table Seems To Only Have Dread Bp's In It.

__Kanade__

If the Stalker shows up and I take him out, he'll either drop nothing or drop a bp, and that bp has always been for the Dread, when will he drop something other than Dread bp's? I have 32 of the damn things and not one bp for Despair or Hate.

Can the drop table be fixed so it's equal chance of getting one of his 3 weapons instead of constant Dread bp's? Bosses seem to have better drop rates for Waframes.

Unless it's just me with an unbelievable RNG rate in which the past 33 ( since I had one crafted ) encounters have been for his Dread bp

Edited by __Kanade__

I believe You, i do.

Can i ask for screenshot tho?

Please?

I really would just to prove a point that it's all I ever get, but none of my screen shots ever get saved and they always get sent to my app.data files, but my computer can't read the files there and that's where all my Warframe extra's are at. I have alot of things in there that need to get cleaned to clear up space on my computer since I can't access any of it, even with admin permission even though I am the admin.

I have several screenies there since CB that could've helped improve many threads I made, but all of them are inaccessible from the app.data files.

Edited by __Kanade__

I really would just to prove a point that it's all I ever get, but none of my screen shots ever get saved and they always get sent to my app.data files, but my computer can't read the files there and that's where all my Warframe extra's are at. I have alot of things in there that need to get cleaned to clear up space on my computer since I can't access any of it, even with admin permission even though I am the admin.

I have several screenies there since CB that could've helped improve many threads I made, but all of them are inaccessible from the app.data files.

Ok i do want that screenshoot of 32 dread blueprints please.

Heres what you can do.

Open warframe, open page where theres 32 dread blueprints.

On your keyboard locate a key [printscreen] or [PrtScr] or something like that.

Press it.

Alt+tab to windows, or exit to windows.

Open Microsoft Paint.

push Ctrl+V

Save as Jpeg.

Host.

Post.

Please. prove me wrong.

If you go to your inventory, you can take a screenshot of the amount of dread blueprints you have

Arsenal-->Inventory-->Scroll to Dread bp-->Screenshot.

And just so y'all know, I got a Despair BP recently. Like 2 days ago? I don't know if it's because of yesterday's update, but I doubt 32 Dreads were collected in a day.

Edited by Bebeness

• 1 month later...