Warframe 2.0 (part 1) The MR FIX plus enemy scaling

(PSN)sweatshawp

Warframe Needs A Rework!

Playing Warframe for some time along with other MMOs I can say that game is like no other. However, this isn't a great thing besides the For Honor community right now I cant really say im part of another more divided and completely Toxic community then warframe. Admittedly I'm not perfect nor a game dev but I would like to share some ways to make the game enjoyable by all and expand the player base along with bringing back older players so warframe can be at its peak. I call this Warframe 2.0 suggestions from a player who wants to unite this community.

With That Out The Way Lets Start!

Make Mastery Matter MORE (MMM)

Being a Vet of sorts I can say besides being here for older operations and very few (hopefully it'll stay like this) time locked items I don't feel like a Vet at all. Even though I pride myself in my Godly Fashion Frame (Rob I'm coming for your spot *@##$💘) and My MR Sigil I feel no different from an MR Four, and that really sucks. It makes me feel as if I'm not special in the game. and sure you can argue certain rivens and weapons and frames being MR locked, but Frames cap at 8 and even though some weapons are capped around 15 it doesn't take much to level up MR (IMO I have an alt where I hit MR15  in two weeks out of boredom which is also my current MR on my main account as well.) But Besides gaining access to all my weapons and rivens WHY go past MR.16 "for trades and extra standing points DUH DUMMY" and to that, I have to say oh WOW. I FEEL SO VET BEING ABLE TO TRADE MORE AND GRIND OUT MORE POINTLESS MISSIONS FOR STANDING AND FOCUS THEN EVERYONE ELSE I CAN GRIND AND BE BORED MORE!!!!!!!!! All jokes aside going past MR16 is something that isn't really needed and many people besides myself feel like that. I also know about higher level enemies in the Simulacrum but honestly.................... DOES THAT MATTER?  NO? yeah, I Thought so. With all of this here are My propositions that are gonna get shot down because people hate change here 

• Scale enemies with MR

MR 1-6 Enemy Cap 1-60 With any boss going 5-10 Levels above said level cap For an added challenge 

MR 7-15 Enemy Cap 70-150 WIth bosses^^^^^^^^^ You get the point

MR 15+ Enemy Cap 160+ 

"OH MY GOD THATS TOO HARD/EASY OMG THIS IS STUPID" shut up you filthy casual and let me finish.

With this big and obvious change obviously, Damage values along with armor scaling would have to be fixed. Hint Hint (DE FIX THE FRIGGIN SCALING) and implement a system where it takes the MR of all players in a squad to find a fair and balanced Enemy Level for all players in the mission. this would possibly provide a challenge to our everyday missions and bring some sort of fun into the game rather than running through enemies with WOF on an earth extermination at MR 24 cause that's some....  extreme gameplay dood XD. Yes i know that would mean you can't just breeze through some missions anymore Yes you have to do what I fear most of you don't want to do.... SPEND MORE TIME ON THE GAME. "It'll KiLL EMBER N MORE SQUIQUSH FRAMES THAT I ONE SHOT :(:(:(:(:(" Well lass if they can fix the damage values and scale enemies to your level it should be as easy as a one-shot  :).  To get things straight I Think the damage values shouldn't be super insane at high levels Nor the armor. but as you get up there in your MR It should be no reason that your still one shotting anything unless you really hit them with that Fat DAMAGE. Realistically speaking I don't think the armor should be so insane that your just chipping away at their health either, but you should have to build your weapons difficulty and possibly cause for more variety in builds. I also think it would make people want to try out different things other then the great slash and viral (still love that combo bby)

• MR Exclusive Rewards (Noggles Armor pieces Tenno Items SKins etc.......)

Give out Rewards for reaching certain MR Milestones like every 5 or so. (an exclusive noggle or armor piece for each Mr or something like this. I think an armor set that you get a piece for every 5 MR would be Dope!)

Possible prefixes or titles in chat which can be gained through achievements or MR.

Meh, there are many ideas for this but too many lmao.

I'll go more in-depth on my Part two. Sorry, I got bored!!!!

2 hours ago, (PS4)NouhArch said:

Scale enemies with MR

So basically make it "Leech harder with MR fodder weapons!"
After all if I get true MR fodder I take it to a low level mission so that I can actually, you know, use it and level it up.
With your idea though?  I would be faced with level 160 enemies...and a new gun released for MR4 players that is true MR fodder isn't going to do anything there, even if the game is heavily re-balanced.

All this does is encourage me to go into a group and leech.  After all that MR4 gun is utter trash and that is realistically the only option I'll have to level it up because now I simply don't have an option to go to a low level node and quickly level it.

Further what about days when I just want to brainlessly blow away grunts?  That is completely and utterly prevented by this idea unless I make an MR1 account and dual-box it to my missions so that I can have lower level enemies to fight when I just want to blow off some steam and relax.

Or what if I don't want to fight enemies and just want to do some mining in the plains or orb vallis?  What are my options then?

Or what if I just want to mess around with builds and try something wacky?  With everything being leveled to my MR with no option to stop that I can't do that...and for no good reason.

Yes i know that would mean you can't just breeze through some missions anymore Yes you have to do what I fear most of you don't want to do.... SPEND MORE TIME ON THE GAME.

Or you know, plenty of people play the game tons and tons and don't always want to be facing against the level 200+ enemies and want to occasionally just relax and play a game, or don't want to deal with meat-wall enemies when fishing/mining.

I also think it would make people want to try out different things other then the great slash and viral (still love that combo bby)

Except that it wouldn't.
It would only push that harder because now you have to deal with higher level enemies all the time with absolutely no option to go against lower levels.

Even with a massive overhaul to balance in this game it would just push everyone into using the meta 24/7 because now they simply can't get away from higher level enemies to just mess around with builds.

4 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

So basically make it "Leech harder with MR fodder weapons!"
After all if I get true MR fodder I take it to a low level mission so that I can actually, you know, use it and level it up.
With your idea though?  I would be faced with level 160 enemies...and a new gun released for MR4 players that is true MR fodder isn't going to do anything there, even if the game is heavily re-balanced.

All this does is encourage me to go into a group and leech.  After all that MR4 gun is utter trash and that is realistically the only option I'll have to level it up because now I simply don't have an option to go to a low level node and quickly level it.

Further what about days when I just want to brainlessly blow away grunts?  That is completely and utterly prevented by this idea unless I make an MR1 account and dual-box it to my missions so that I can have lower level enemies to fight when I just want to blow off some steam and relax.

Or what if I don't want to fight enemies and just want to do some mining in the plains or orb vallis?  What are my options then?

Or what if I just want to mess around with builds and try something wacky?  With everything being leveled to my MR with no option to stop that I can't do that...and for no good reason.

Or you know, plenty of people play the game tons and tons and don't always want to be facing against the level 200+ enemies and want to occasionally just relax and play a game, or don't want to deal with meat-wall enemies when fishing/mining.

Except that it wouldn't.
It would only push that harder because now you have to deal with higher level enemies all the time with absolutely no option to go against lower levels.

Even with a massive overhaul to balance in this game it would just push everyone into using the meta 24/7 because now they simply can't get away from higher level enemies to just mess around with builds.

Coming with a possible revamp of the games mechanics would be a weapon rework which I was taking time to go write about in my next topic dude lmao. This is exactly what I’m talking about you guys just shut down everything that presents change

11 minutes ago, (PS4)NouhArch said:

Coming with a possible revamp of the games mechanics would be a weapon rework which I was taking time to go write about in my next topic dude lmao. This is exactly what I’m talking about you guys just shut down everything that presents change

Nobody can read your mind. You presented an incomplete change and expect people to know what your intentions are beyond what you posted.

If something like a complete revamp of the existing weapons, something that is in progress already and incomplete, is integral to your idea, maybe you should have waited to present the entire thing?

I agree with some of your post. Cosmetic rewards would be quite nice for higher level MR and I would hope they fix armor scaling someday as it's the only actual threat in higher levels (Grineer are far stronger than corpus/infested at high levels). I don't agree with the levels scaling on MR though. I don't think I've ever played a game like this where it's not possible to go back to lower levels things as a higher level character. This isn't a RPG where you only play as one character and the game scales around that one character. This is a loot based MMO game, if anything, set the scale based around weapon/warframe levels but then that gets pretty tricky with 4 players, catalysts/reactors, number of formas, etc.

I'm not sure how you could balance a weapon that's rank 0 to work against lvl 160+ enemies unless you have weapon damage scale with MR, but then that kind of defeats the point in higher level enemies besides making your warframe weaker. I could see damage mods being taken out as they are probably in every build ever made (hornet strike, serration, etc.) and just having damage scale with weapon rank. Not sure how DE could do that without pissing people off though.

Edited by Strange-Music

16 minutes ago, (PS4)NouhArch said:

And you expected me to be able to read your mind?
Since that weapon revamp is kinda integral to this maybe you should have waited until you had both ideas fleshed out before posting...

Also that addresses one situation I brought up.
What about everything else?

Or what about situations where you have a new frame to level up, with no abilities and extremely limited modding, due to low capacity and no forma.
How is forcing everything to level 160+ going to work in that situation where you have a frame that you don't know quite how it will work out?

There are lots of problems with forcing everything to 160+ aside from the MR fodder weapons you have to level up.

9 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

And you expected me to be able to read your mind?
Since that weapon revamp is kinda integral to this maybe you should have waited until you had both ideas fleshed out before posting...

Also that addresses one situation I brought up.
What about everything else?

Or what about situations where you have a new frame to level up, with no abilities and extremely limited modding, due to low capacity and no forma.
How is forcing everything to level 160+ going to work in that situation where you have a frame that you don't know quite how it will work out?

There are lots of problems with forcing everything to 160+ aside from the MR fodder weapons you have to level up.

I also briefly mentioned it as I started with the topic of scaling saying they would have to tweak the damage and armor values bro but aye I’m at work Las let’s pick this up later