Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary onslaught suggstion

MollAgdeduba

some minute ago i started to play my first game on santuary onslaught for farm a warframe hidden here and i notice that it don't give anything!!!

1) The rotation is every 2 stage, and those are the only 4 items i've collected in 8 stage (20 minute mission) put the rotation every 1 stage instead of 2 could be really better.

2) No credit drop, nor mod, nor resources nor any other kind of thing you can imagine... mobs simply didn't drop anything...

3) NO eperience for any syndicate... NOT EVEN FOR Cephalon Symaris ?!?!?!!??! 

So... the idea of how the maps work is really interesting but why absolutely no drop??? 

Wait... you said that you got four items (as you should in four rotations) but you also said you didn't get anything? I am going to assume you got something in the way of a credit cache/relic/capture scene. The reason that you do not gain any other resources, credits, or syndicate rep is that Sanctuary Onslaught is a simulation created by Simaris (and thus rewards are given by him in accordance to the players performance in the simulation). Khora parts are not guaranteed at all, and it can take quite a while to farm yes, but I would be hella mad if they decided to make it easier after I just did about 80 runs, 20 minutes each run, to farm her.

5 hours ago, Eborden007 said:

Wait... you said that you got four items (as you should in four rotations) but you also said you didn't get anything? I am going to assume you got something in the way of a credit cache/relic/capture scene. The reason that you do not gain any other resources, credits, or syndicate rep is that Sanctuary Onslaught is a simulation created by Simaris (and thus rewards are given by him in accordance to the players performance in the simulation). Khora parts are not guaranteed at all, and it can take quite a while to farm yes, but I would be hella mad if they decided to make it easier after I just did about 80 runs, 20 minutes each run, to farm her.

I say that i didn't get anything cause 4 reward rotation and nothing else for a 20 minute mission, for me is absolutely nothing. In any other gameplay you can take a lot of things in 20 minute.

EDIT: make sense thet it doesn't drop resources or mod, cause is just a simulation, but this is why it have to drop some other things better and faster than other mission to compensate. Now it drop worst thing, slower -.- -.- -.-

14 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

That sounds like a bug on your end, I get Syndicate Points all the time in Onslaught

I make some test... every time i was 46256 points of simaris befor enter the onslaught, and after all the run i'm still 46256...

Edited by MollAgdeduba

To be honest, as soon as I get Khora's blueprint (mind you, I'm at around 100 times doing 8 zones now, still missing main blueprint...) I will never touch Sanctuary Onslaught. ESO at the very least least gives you Radiant relics, but SO is just hot garbage - and after suffering through SO I have no will whatsoever to touch ESO either. It's just boring.

6 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

I make some test... every time i was 46256 points of simaris befor enter the onslaught, and after all the run i'm still 46256...

OK I should clarify: you said you weren't getting rep for ANY syndicate. I can get Steel Merid rep from Onslaught just like any other mission, so your inability to get Steel/Veil/Loka/Perrin/Hexis/Suda rep sounds like a bug

2 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

OK I should clarify: you said you weren't getting rep for ANY syndicate. I can get Steel Merid rep from Onslaught just like any other mission, so your inability to get Steel/Veil/Loka/Perrin/Hexis/Suda rep sounds like a bug

you're right, sry... i express myself bad...