Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Reduce The Bloom Of The Ogris Charge Light.

__Kanade__

Why reduce it when the reticle shows the charge?

Because it's a nice little visual addition and just because people find it annoying due to how large it is it does not mean it should be removed entirely. Why have Dera/Supra fire shots which are the same colour as the energy? 'Logical', to an extent, but it looks 'good' (I don't like it personally). Neither does anything in particular. Visual element. 

like seeing the light pop on. Why not? If it can be reduced to a suitable level, do so.

Edited by Naith

Because it's a nice little visual addition and just because people find it annoying due to how large it is it does not mean it should be removed entirely. Why have Dera/Supra fire shots which are the same colour as the energy? 'Logical', to an extent, but it looks 'good' (I don't like it personally). Neither does anything in particular. Visual element. 

like seeing the light pop on. Why not? If it can be reduced to a suitable level, do so.

A full charge also makes the distinct sound, another reason why we really don't need the light popping up.

Edited by __Kanade__

A full charge also makes the distinct sound, another reason why we really don't need the light popping up.

Eer... its not popping up in my case... the light is constantly there, even when Im not using the Ogris, and even when the weapon is at the back. Its a yellow light, very bright and annoying, and Im not using bloom. I didnt notice this light before update 9.8, so perhaps its a bug, but its disturbing my aim.