Garuda Blueprint?

guitarhero1999

Question

8 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

Go to Cephalon Simaris all warframe blueprints obtainable from quest will be there for 50,000rep this is how you get Garuda's blueprint after you have beaten the quest your first time.

^This. All one-time quest obtained blueprints can be found at Cephalon Simaris' shop.

1 hour ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

Go to Cephalon Simaris all warframe blueprints obtainable from quest will be there for 50,000rep this is how you get Garuda's blueprint after you have beaten the quest your first time.

You may want to check post dates, you randomly necro'd a topic from 2018 :P

3 hours ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

This wasn't an Option in 2018 back when I first Started playing... Which is when this thread was created...

2 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Atleast it was with Good Intentions... 😝 Oh thats right... You're ignoring me...

On 2021-11-16 at 6:51 AM, NinjaZeku said:

I was answering a question does the date really matter I was just trying to help. That is how you do it now and since this post came up as the #1 search result on some search engines I just answered it. I hope it helps you all who were looking to find this information.

On 2021-11-16 at 5:24 AM, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

• Like 1