Switch account migration issue

Dvader0086

Never mind. Found the stuff that will not transfer faqs. Sux. Le sigh 

Hi. I am missing a few key pieces of gear from my migration. Yes the update is behind the PC, I understand that. That accounts for some of my gear. The current update is the revenant update from August, just a few months ago. However my  Ignis Wraith  Is missing, and I want it back. It has been mine for over a year, and did not transfer.

Edited by Dvader0086

1 hour ago, Tsoe said:

maybe its an exclusive item, i am waiting before doing this , maybe 1 month

It’s pc exclusive. It’s from an event a year ago. The consoles already had this event. Phat chance it comes to switch. I have not noticed much else except Fortuna stuff, which I was told in game chat would be returned once Fortuna launched.

also the migration is limited. Dunno how limited, but that Ignis was my go to extermination weapon. Dojo has to be rebuilt just to get another. Somethings I have to start over from square one, but otherwise the migration is not that bad. Now I just have to learn to play a third person shooter with a controller. Lol

Il y a 11 heures, Dvader0086 a dit :

Now I just have to learn to play a third person shooter with a controller. Lol

Wait ... someone told me that motion control was a thing....

Also... can we play solo offline?

i will have no computer for 4 month so its a gift from heaven since i got a switch

i hope an account synch will be possible in the futur for real... i dont plan to give up on my +5 year clan

Edited by Tsoe