Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Migrating from PC to Switch

Frostdragongirl

I've just been having trouble finding this exact information.

If you migrate from PC to switch, do you still keep all of your progress on PC? I know it says it will "copy" the account, does that mean that both platforms will have the same progress?

Like, if I migrate, then I log back onto my account on PC, will it be reset? Or will everything still be there?

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Frostdragongirl said:

I've just been having trouble finding this exact information.

If you migrate from PC to switch, do you still keep all of your progress on PC? I know it says it will "copy" the account, does that mean that both platforms will have the same progress?

Like, if I migrate, then I log back onto my account on PC, will it be reset? Or will everything still be there?

Thank you.

Everything you need to know:

With the upcoming launch of Warframe on Nintendo Switch™ , you will be able to migrate your account from PC to the Switch!

Don't worry - your PC account remains completely intact and playable after migration.

Read on for full info on account migration:

The first thing you need to know is that you can only transfer accounts from PC to Nintendo Switch. Account Migration is not available from PS4 or Xbox to Nintendo Switch or PC.

To migrate your PC Warframe account to Nintendo Switch, you’ll need an existing Warframe Account on Nintendo Switch. When you perform account migration from PC to Nintendo Switch, a copy of your PC account will be created and transferred to your Nintendo Switch account.

Keep in mind Tenno, once migrated, the two accounts act as separate accounts. Which means that you won’t share progress between them!

All existing Nintendo Switch Account progress will be overwritten by your PC account. All Platinum and goods purchased on Nintendo Game Store before you migrate accounts will be added to your new migrated account. Any items purchased in-game with Platinum on Nintendo Switch will be overwritten and the Platinum will be returned to your new migrated account. If you purchase an item with Credits on Nintendo Switch, it will be overwritten by your PC account.

If you have purchased Platinum on PC, it will not be transferred to your Nintendo Switch account. Same goes for any items in your PC account that are not available on Nintendo Switch, those items will not transfer with your account. (A full list of items that won’t transfer will be available with the launch of the migration program.)

Clan information will also not transfer from PC. You will have to start or join a new clan on Nintendo Switch! If you join a Clan before performing account migration, that Clan information will not be overwritten by your PC account. Similarly, your Nintendo Switch account’s Friend List will not be overwritten, but your Friends List will not transfer over from your PC account.

Account sharing or selling is strictly prohibited by the Terms of Use and Digital Extremes reserves the right to suspend/ban both PC and Nintendo Switch accounts. PC to Nintendo Switch account migration can only be done once and can not be reversed. Be sure to double check all Warframe account details and Nintendo Network ID before you migrate!

We look forward to raising up our Joy-Con™s with you on November 20, Tenno!

Check out our Switch News area for updates and more: https://www.warframe.com/?category=switch