Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico modded for corpus ships?

LarryYourWaiter

Question

15 answers to this question

You want corrosive status secondary to take out those ships in lvl 5 bounties.

Just briefly spray them with secondary, then one shot with rubico.

You dont even need to strip that much armor, half a magazine from status moded Furis is enough and it can be done all under 5 seconds...

Edited by -skimmer-

8 minutes ago, -skimmer- said:

You want corrosive status secondary to take out those ships in lvl 5 bounties.

Just briefly spray them with secondary, then one shot with rubico.

You dont even need to strip that much armor, half a magazine from status moded Furis is enough and it can be done all under 5 seconds...

I generally run around with my trusty prisma twin gremlins with corrosive.  I’ll give it a go.  I’ve been switching to them for up close only.

25 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

Serration, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Hunter Munitions, Stormbringer, Infected Clip, Vigilante Armaments

I personally don't use hunter munitions for anything outside of weapons with a high rate of fire like Amprex. The bleed is good, but seeing as how it's 30%, chances are your target's gonna be dead long before you manage to proc it on something like the Rubico.

I'd put a riven there, modded for damage, crit chance, and crit damage. Next up would be Hammer Shot for the crit damage, and the extra status helps proc status effects like corrosive.

Edited by Pizzarugi

13 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I'd put a riven there, modded for damage, crit chance, and crit damage. Next up would be Hammer Shot for the crit damage, and the extra status helps proc status effects like corrosive.

so would I, but I assume OP doesnt have one

2 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

and Hunter Munitions is actually very essential for Rubico. The Procs, are pretty insane

That's due to the Rubico's ludicrous crit damage multiplier.  The status proc is scaling from that.  

It makes for stupid high damage AoE gas/toxin procs too. Hehe  

3 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

and Hunter Munitions is actually very essential for Rubico. The Procs, are pretty insane

I definitely agree. Trouble is, Rubico already puts out a ridiculous amount of damage, especially if you score headshots. Even in missions like sortie 3 or kuva floods, you're going to be 1shotting just about everything and if you're not, you only have 30% chance to proc bleed, otherwise you'll need to put a second bullet into them to finish them off. 😛

Edited by Pizzarugi

6 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I definitely agree. Trouble is, Rubico already puts out a ridiculous amount of damage, especially if you score headshots. Even in missions like sortie 3 or kuva floods, you're going to be 1shotting just about everything and if you're not, you only have 30% chance to proc bleed, otherwise you'll need to put a second bullet into them to finish them off. 😛

That's something I've realized about most single shot type weapons.  Which is why I use the elemental that I do, for the AoE.  The targeted enemy usually dies on the first shot regardless, so might as well use that crit multiplied headshot damage to boost AoE proc damage on surrounding enemies.  Multiple birds with just one stone.  

edit: As for the Corpus ships, so far my Rubico P build has been one shotting them.  But I haven't really tested it on high bounties just yet.  Work has been killing my game time. 

Edited by DatDarkOne

33 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Yeah it’s the highest tier bounties where my setup isn’t killing them fast enough.  I’m still running around with a radiation build (designed more for Eidolons)

dont bother with radiation. In all honesty, the only 2 Status combinations you should ever consider for damage increases are Corrosive against everything with armor and gas on a different weapon