[SWITCH] Question + Feedback on Gyro- and Camera Controls

Roselysium

I wanna preface really quickly that I love the gyro controls and love using them in other shooters such as Splatoon2, I'd like to think I've gotten quite good with them.

One thing I've been wondering however: Does Warframe on the Switch allow for quick re-centering of the camera?
I've been trying to find an option in the keybind menu but I didn't seem to be able to find anything.

So I just wanted to double check if that exists at all, and maybe if it could please be added in a future patch?

It's just one of those things I really like when using motion controls in Splatoon2 bc I don't have to spend a lot of time correcting with the right stick and can just re-center constantly to continue aiming/looking with the motion controls.

Thanks!

Not certain why I can't upvote your post Roselysium, but YES - this needs to be implemented as a feature.

Also, have you noticed that the motion controls at highest sensitivity, when using the Pro Controller, seem very low?
The same setting when using JoyCons allows me to almost completely spin around using only motion.

NOTE: I figured out how to upvote - I'm dumb 🙂

Edited by Spurlz
Added Upvote note