garuda + kuva = lore (?)

tsoztc

Hi guys! 
I originally wanted to post it before that fortuna and garuda was released and it based on the idea that garuda is kuva based warframe. even that she is not, i think that i will post it just to see what do you guys think about the idea...
Before i start... If you didn't completed the war within and the sacrifice please don't read this... It can give you spoilers... 

So... To business (or "biz" 😉)... 
After i saw garuda and her abilites in the devstreame the first thing that i thought is that her abilities need to be  kuva based... (She is using her own  or her enemies life essence to become stronger) and its should make her immune to nullifier abilities. what that should make her very useful in fortuna and to fight the corpus... This is also give me an idea for a lore for her...
If we will continue with the idea that garuda's powers are kuva based we need to ask the questions... How she got her powers? and why? I think that we could answer that question with connection to another claws equipped warframe - Valkyr. I thought that maybe garuda story is that she was a close friend (or maybe sister?) Of Valkyr and when she was captured by the corpus garuda start to look after her... To find her she spoke with the unum that show her a vision of the torments that the corpus doing to Valkyr... knowing that if she want to fight the corpus alone she need to find a way to bypass the nullifiers. So she ask the unum to give her kuva based abilites so she can fight the corpus without the danger that her abilities will be blocked. She headed to fortuna knowing that the biggest corpus labs are there... (She didn't know that Valkyr captured by Alad V  and not by Nef Anyo)
So... What happened to her? Maybe the sentient wanted her kuva and attacked her... And some of the sentient that died in the fight are the sentient corpses that we can see in the corpus labs.

so... what do u guys think?

On 2018-11-23 at 6:26 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s just a crafting resource. No need to overthink it 

have u done the war within quest? its not just "a crafting resource" its have a very important roll in the plains of eidolon lore and the war within quest... and all his effect is t give life or use others life to increase yours.

Edited by tsoztc

22 minutes ago, tsoztc said:

have u done the war within quest? its not just "a crafting resource" its have a very important roll in the plains of eidolon lore and the war within quest... and all his effect is t give life or use others life to increase yours.

I’m  aware that Kuva has some lore tied to it, but the way we use it, it’s just a crafting resource.

you know what, new lore. Kuva is the blood of RNGesus.

its not just like that ...the use of kuva (not just by the tenno) is fit to garuda abilities style so i thought it will be nice to make contact between them. i know that in the game we r don't doing much with kuva, but its potential is much more (u can ask the Grineer Queens 😉 ) so... why not connect it with warframes?