Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't log in again

(NSW)RazberrPiy

Same issue. I -think- I linked my pc account because I don't see the option anymore in account information. Although I never typed in my nintendo info on the website. lol I'm so utterly confused. 

Edited by Flenhah

On 2018-11-20 at 2:07 PM, SLK_VIK said:

No @(NSW)RazberrPiy I haven't migrated and the same thing happened to me. i think its because of the force closing of the game when it prompted you to restart the game for an update. I hope they fix this Soon. Also i'm a veteran player on PC.

UPDATE: it was their login servers. All is well now 🙂

yikes its the next day and its happening again i cant login now and i have a fresh switch account 😬

Hiccups will be hiccups @(NSW)Magic_Josiah. I heard some people have some success restarting their devices also. Currently i have a hunch that they are working out the bugs due to the massive amount of players currently requesting login credentials. For me it seems to be working fine. Just be patient and try again after some time.

Here is what some pc player posted on pc bug reports.Simply said your IP is banned by server and you cant do anything about it.

[DE]Nero (WARFRAME Support)

Nov 21, 04:03 EST

Unfortunately this is a part of the IP protection that is enabled for the Warframe Servers and is a completely automated system. All of these bans are temporary, but Support does not have a means of sharing how long these bans can be, or removing them manually. In the mean time, using a fast and reliable VPN for your area can be a temporary fix until the ban is lifted from your IP. We would suggest trying once each day to login to Warframe so that you know when the ban has been lifted.

Unfortunately aside from that the only other thing i can suggest at this point is asking your ISP for an IPv6 connection if you haven't gotten one already. These issues are sometimes caused by IPv4 connections and changing your connection type could fix the issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sorry that we can't be of more help in this situation

This happened to me the other day and closing the game and opening it again fixed the issue. I have a theory as to one of the reasons this happens. I looked at the parental control app to see my playtime. I had an hour or so under my user for warframe but found that it had also logged 5 minutes of warframe as no user selected. I’m guessing these were the 5 minutes I was attempting to log in after putting the game in sleep. So my theory is that after putting the switch to sleep, warframe can reload with no user profile selected which results in the invalid login error. I haven’t had the issue since that day, but sometimes I’ll just close the game instead of putting it to sleep if I’m done with my playing session just to avoid having to reload twice. 

• 1 month later...