Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentients

icewalker220

Question

11 answers to this question

1) lua

2) make sure your weapons are all using different elemental / physical damage types. they become resistant to whatever you hit them with, switching damage output will allow you finish them off before they can ignore your damage type - or -

Spoiler

use operator mode / paracesis

1 minute ago, xethier said:

1) lua

2) make sure your weapons are all using different elemental / physical damage types. they become resistant to whatever you hit them with, switching damage output will allow you finish them off before they can ignore your damage type - or -

Reveal hidden contents

use operator mode / paracesis

thanks dude!

10 minutes ago, icewalker220 said:

Hey, I have two questions and would appreciate if they were answered!

1. Where can I find sentients?

2. how do I destroy them reliably?

Thanks for the help!

1: plains of edilon [night] , lua [not def] , [certain quests]

2: plains you need an amp [must complete the second dream, the war within] ,lua sentient require a varying degree of elements as they adapt, this applies for quests

certain frames can do good against sentient ,  valkyr is a good choice due to her hyseria , wukong and his defy are also good

there is another frame variant specific to beating them but you must progress in quest line to earn your freebie one via "the sacrifice" 

18 minutes ago, icewalker220 said:

Hey, I have two questions and would appreciate if they were answered!

1. Where can I find sentients?

2. how do I destroy them reliably?

Thanks for the help!

Go to Plains of Eidolon and laser them with your operator

23 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:
Spoiler

operators are a quest line content reward  which is only obtained when your nearly halfway done with star chart to the Uranus sea labs and discover sentient drones, after that amps are only obtained after the war within minimum mr5 ranked quest 

well you learn about Sentients in the Second Dream 

If you’re trying to get your 10 for the junction, it’s pretty easily done in the second dream quest... have you done the quest?  Not sure how to make a spoiler tag thing.

there’s a part where your frame is carrying... something... and being chased by sentients.  This is your opportunity to kill 10 of them pretty easily.

The way  I destroy them. Use Ivara with and boost artemis damage, go invis and shoot them constantly at close range. you take out half itheir damage in one hit then you spam it 4-5 times in a row and it dies. takes me 15 sec to kill them. Can't bother to switch elemental etc blablabla I just go full damage and overpower them.

Edited by Atomic_Beam