Clan ascension delay

Question

How long can you delay your clan's ascension ceremony thing when you gain a rank? I haven't activated it the past couple of days, does it go away in 72 hours regardless or can you leave it like that indefinitely? There's only 1 other member and he may have quit the game but I want to delay as long as possible, hey it's free endo.

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Thoogah said:

How long can you delay your clan's ascension ceremony thing when you gain a rank? I haven't activated it the past couple of days, does it go away in 72 hours regardless or can you leave it like that indefinitely? There's only 1 other member and he may have quit the game but I want to delay as long as possible, hey it's free endo.

72 hours I am pretty sure. Even if you plan on bringing new members to get endo, I think they have to be in the clan for 1-2 weeks to claim.

oh no not new members, I know new members have to wait same amount of days as their MR before being able to attend, so even if I don't activate it, it still stays for only 72 hours then gone?

cheers for the response btw

Edited by Guest

Just now, Thoogah said:

oh no not new members, I know new members have to wait same amount of days as their MR before being able to attend, so even if I don't activate it, it still stays for only 72 hours then gone?

If it says the ceremony started and theirs a timer. Then yes, it has started and will end in that amount of time. 

You will be able to start it once again when your clan ranks up in level again. But it is best to do the ceremony at the end for max endo

cheers for the response Shai this'll be the last fest anyways as far as I know R10 is the last one

I just had 1 member and I think he quit the game so pretty much no harm done