Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please offer individual Deluxe Bundle items

OsirusVGG

Deluxe bundle cosmetic items should be available for individual purchase.

The other year when there was a big Deluxe skin sale, I bought a ton of them. Many Tenno did. But I later learned that the Deluxe bundles contain special weapon skins and syandanas not available outside the bundle. The only way to get these weapon skins currently is to re-buy the entire Deluxe bundle and pay for the deluxe skin a second time; which makes it feel like I'm dumb for buying the deluxe skins which were promoted for me to buy.

Please offer the non-skin parts of deluxe bundles as separate purchases -- e.g. Hammers Palatine Skin and Palatine Syandana. These wouldn't even have to be discounted for the holidays, I'd be content to pay regular weaponskin/syandana prices. (Conversely, you could offer a discount on the Deluxe bundles for people who already own the included Deluxe skins. But my guess is that the latter would be more effort to program.)

Anyway, imprisoning these beautiful deluxe cosmetic items in bundles where too many people already own the skin is not letting them receive their full glory. Especially with how awesome Fortuna was, I know many Tenno are eager to show some support and buy a bunch of cosmetics this holiday season; these deluxe pieces being available separately would be a lovely option.

4 minutes ago, Shai said:

it is a f2p game, they need a way to funnel plat from the game and out. 

Yeah but many of us would like to 'upgrade' our deluxe warframe skin to the full 'bundle' pack.  Most of us would be happy to pay the difference or even a small markup to get them but most of us aren't going to go and buy the bundle if we already have part of it just to get the missing part so you could easily say that DE is actually missing out on players spending plat by not having an 'upgrade route'. 

The funny thing is that a couple of the deluxe bundles did get parts split from them, mag's deluxe skin has the syandana available outside the bundle for example. 

The whole idea is that you have to buy the bundle to get the additional items.
And after the first "wrong" purchase you should know better. If you are just not "smart" enough to check the market then that's on you.

4 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

so you could easily say that DE is actually missing out on players spending plat by not having an 'upgrade route'. 

I bet DE's numbers show that people just suck it up and upgrade their packs as of right now.
And as I said above, it's impossible that you made more than one wrong purchase.

Its very old request 

They havent done this so far so my bet is they wont do it, even tho they would make more plat out of it imo (separete items costs more than a bundle)

As and example:

Bought Frost Harka skin quite some time ago, didnt have that much plat to get whole bundle so i went just for the frost skin

but now id like to get the sword skin too and my only option is to rebuy the whole bundle for full price which is just stupid

15 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

The whole idea is that you have to buy the bundle to get the additional items.
And after the first "wrong" purchase you should know better. If you are just not "smart" enough to check the market then that's on you. 

I bet DE's numbers show that people just suck it up and upgrade their packs as of right now.
And as I said above, it's impossible that you made more than one wrong purchase.

I think the only one I have is the frost skin without deluxe weapon, because I haven't exactly bothered buying many deluxe skins, but that still doesn't stop me from seeing that there is an issue that could easily be fixed by DE and ultimately benefit DE with increased plat usage/sales. 

It's also not impossible, people change their minds, they might have originally only wanted the warframe skin because they didn't need the whole bundle, then at a later date a weapon comes out that they like and can make use of the 'bundle weapon skin' which went with their original warframe skin.  At the time of purchase it wasn't a mistake, it was a better choice for that person, but at a later point it's not the right choice and DE doesn't give any way of upgrading the package, it's not like people are even asking for it to be discounted, just for an upgrade route to be available for when people change their mind or the situation changes. 

Edited by LSG501
missed a word