Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A List of Current Observations

(NSW)Abekrie

This is a list of changes I've noticed since migrating my PC account over at launch version 23.5.0

I do want to note that I was unable to find the list of "PC Only Items" so some of these may be the result of such.

POSSIBLE BUGS

• [Weapons]

Paracesis missing
Zylok missing
Ignis Wraith missing

• [Skins and Cosmetics]

Rubedo Rhino skins missing (Helmet and skin) [Vauban Phased set is still available]
Breeding Grounds emblem missing
Dread Day of the Dead skin missing
Excalibur Dex Skin missing
Invati Sekhara emblem missing
Sevati Sekhara emblem missing
Spektaka Prime Sugatra missing
Spektaka Prime Syandana missing
Vistapa Prime Syandana missing

• [Miscellaneous Items]

Silver Grove Shrine scene
Relay Strut Component blueprint

• [Stats and Data]

Codex entries back to square one; Helios is having a field day with the scans
Equipment progress missing
Stats missing (i.e. Breeding Grounds and events listed but not used)
Challenges not completed anymore
Wishlist items missing

SUGGESTIONS

Gyro Controls missing camera reset which is a massive QoL for gyro controls - I suggest using the R trigger shortcut used for abilities, but then binding it to an unused button such as those on the D-Pad or left trigger/bumper

EXPECTED MISSING WHICH ARE
Lift Together Sigil
Pop! k-drive skin
Sunpoint Plasma Drill
K-Drive Launcher
Solaris Emblem
Vitus Emblem
Vitus Essence
Debt Bonds
Pupacyst Blueprint
Para MOA Blueprint
Nagantaka Blueprint
Everything Garuda (Systems/Chassis/Blueprint/Neuroptics)
Falcor Blueprint
Drimper Bracket Blueprint

EXPECTED MISSING BUT NOT
Fortuna resources (Organic and robotic materials)

Edited by (NSW)Abekrie

1 minute ago, Kromatia said:

Paracesis, Zylok and many of the cosmetics you listed should be missing as they are either PC exclusives or part of events that have not taken place on the Switch as of yet.

But the Ignis Wraith? 🤔 That's PC exclusive?

And I find it odd for my Rhino Rubedo skins to be gone while still maintaining my Vauban Phased ones. Or the fact that I kept half of my Dexcalibur stuff.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Abekrie said:

Can you help tell me about this? What's this Twitch Prime Weapon pack you speak of?

If you have a twitch prime account (with amazon prime) you get a free Trinity Frame and Weapon bundle. The Trinity frame is showing up once you redeem it but lots of people aren't getting the weapons at all.

18 minutes ago, (NSW)devaunbeats said:

If you have a twitch prime account (with amazon prime) you get a free Trinity Frame and Weapon bundle. The Trinity frame is showing up once you redeem it but lots of people aren't getting the weapons at all.

This would be for people trying to redeem them for their NSW accounts, or would this be with trying to transfer over the weapons after being redeemed on the PC account?

Edit: From what I'm seeing, there should be a Vectis Prime and Fang Prime showing up but just aren't for those that migrated?

Edited by (NSW)Abekrie

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Abekrie said:

This would be for people trying to redeem them for their NSW accounts, or would this be with trying to transfer over the weapons after being redeemed on the PC account?

Edit: From what I'm seeing, there should be a Vectis Prime and Fang Prime showing up but just aren't for those that migrated?

As far as I can tell, its for people who redeemed it to their Switch accounts. I assume if you redeemed it on your pc account and migrated to Switch they'll show up.  Yeah those are the two weapons that don't show up.

Just now, (NSW)devaunbeats said:

As far as I can tell, its for people who redeemed it to their Switch accounts. I assume if you redeemed it on your pc account and migrated to Switch they'll show up.  Yeah those are the two weapons that don't show up.

I'll try and give that another double check to see if I overlooked it since I had the Twitch Prime bundle on my PC account prior to transfer. Just gotta go log into my Switch account and go through my inventory.

I still have the Fang Prime and Vectis Prime from the Twitch Prime deal 🤔 Both with their catalysts and mods still installed.

Edit: These may be further additions DE put on the restriction list but just have not put up yet, or I happened to transfer my account over at the one weird time that allowed and disallowed so many things than intended.

Edited by (NSW)Abekrie

My arcanes appear to have vanished now for some reason.

6jMVCg1.jpg

Here's a little picture proof to show that I'm not crazy on this. I never crafted a Vectis Prime. I'd picked it up with the Twitch Prime bundle.

I'd like to keep this skin though, DE, even if it's unintentional. I did pay for it, and it's not hurting any economy.

The camera reset for gyro controls is called R-stick.

I think most players are using gyro aiming in a “wrong” way with respect to how DE intended it. We are meant to still aim mainly using the stick. Gyro is used only for slight corrections once we have pointed the reticule to our target with the R-stick. In this regard, you don’t need a reset button; you just keep on moving the reticule with the stick.

All Arcanes Missing, even crafted ones
Rivens Missing (I know about the change but I consider losing my Rivens and Eidolon droppedArcanes to be really bad, I grinded those fairly in preperation for Migration for me to use)
Twitch Prime stuff missing while Tennocon stuff remains
Still have my Kitguns but one of the acts whacky lol 

On 2018-11-23 at 4:12 PM, (NSW)Tootzo said:

The camera reset for gyro controls is called R-stick.

I think most players are using gyro aiming in a “wrong” way with respect to how DE intended it. We are meant to still aim mainly using the stick. Gyro is used only for slight corrections once we have pointed the reticule to our target with the R-stick. In this regard, you don’t need a reset button; you just keep on moving the reticule with the stick.

It would seem you've hardly experienced gyro done right if you think it's alright to have to constantly correct the camera with the right analog stick. Anyone who has played Splatoon 2 would immediately notice the distinct lack of QoL for the gyro controls with how much that game did it right, and both of these are third person shooters so it's fair to compare the two.

The recoil of the game's weapons and moving around can and will displace the camera, and the use of a single button press to correct it makes a large difference than trying to rely on the analog stick. I can play Splatoon 2 for hours without problem, but this game causes soreness in my right thumb because of having to use the right analog so much.

On 2018-11-20 at 9:41 PM, Kromatia said:

Paracesis, Zylok and many of the cosmetics you listed should be missing as they are either PC exclusives or part of events that have not taken place on the Switch as of yet.

also Paracesis wasn't introduced until update 24 Chimera current switch version is 23.5 so it wouldn't be available yet, that being said i have my kitgun so idfk

23 hours ago, (NSW)The_Average_Gaming said:

also Paracesis wasn't introduced until update 24 Chimera current switch version is 23.5 so it wouldn't be available yet, that being said i have my kitgun so idfk

Yes. That is what I said. It's something that hasn't happened on Switch yet. As for kitguns, I think it's a script error that didn't properly hide them from view.