Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Loot not showing up. UGH.

Foraoise

Question

I'm getting REALLY angry and frustrated! This is ridiculous!!

I've tried unlinking, linking my profile, on both pages, followed other guides, and I'm STILL not getting my loot that comes with Twitch prime!!!

I got Trinity Prime and the Syandana, but NOT the weapons. 

Can somebody PLEASE just help me here? I've been at this for over an hour and I'm BEYOND pissed the hell off.

Thank you.

5 answers to this question

If Twitch does not mention all as claimed: contact Twitch Support.
If Twitch mentions all as claimed, but they haven't shown up in Warframe; log out, log back in. If the items haven't shown up; contact Warframe Support. Keep in mind that it can take 2-3 weeks for your support ticket to be processed.

9 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

log out, log back in. If the items haven't shown up; contact Warframe Support. Keep in mind that it can take 2-3 weeks for your support ticket to be processed.

Having the same issue. Have the fancy looking Warframe but no weapons. Both loots show as "Added To Your Twitch Account".

@-AxHx-Vile when you say "log out" do you mean turn the game off and on? Or unlink the account from your game?

I had my warframe account connected with twitch, but I didn't go in-game to collect it though. Next, I moved my warframe account to the switch edition. But when I logged in, it didn't turn up. I'm as far as Venus. I linked and unlinked my twitch prime accounts. But in the twitch prime menus it says it's claimed. So could someone help plz. : /