Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Migration questions PC to Switch

(XBOX)WitchbladeUK

Hi, I am planning on doing the account migration but was just wondering what copies over, I know plat doesn’t and tennogen. Do your empty warframe slots and weapon slots etc carry over ? Do all your mods and Rivens copy over ? Did all resources and blueprints, prime parts etc all transfer ?  Is the account migration an instant thing or does it take time to complete ? 

Sorry for all the questions 😂 thanks for any answers  

Additionally to that list, you lose your dojo. My completion of the day’s Sorties didn’t carry over also. Minor details but things to bear in mind.

Consider that the Switch is also on the Mask of the Revenant patch, so you will lose several items that were introduced in later updates, for example the Garuda Warframe.

It’s not clear if these were saved and will be automatically added back to the person’s account once the Switch revision catches up with the other platforms. I would doubt that. (The “one-time only” wording in the guide suggests so).

The transfer was instant as far as I was concerned, I didn’t experience any hiccups.

6 hours ago, Arezael said:

I’s not clear if these were saved and will be automatically added back to the person’s account once the Switch revision catches up with the other platforms. I would doubt that. (The “one-time only” wording in the guide suggests so).

On migration page

• Any items on PC that are not currently available on Nintendo Switch will appear when the Nintendo Switch is updated.