Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Weapon Bundle not received

(NSW)Cpt.Cosmic

hace 34 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

We're working on a retroactive fix to be included in the next Switch Hotfix (aiming for next week).

Once this Hotfix has been downloaded on your Switch you should see the Twitch Weapon Bundle items retroactively appear in your account.

Thanks! 

Thanks for the answer :-) 

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

We're working on a retroactive fix to be included in the next Switch Hotfix (aiming for next week).

Once this Hotfix has been downloaded on your Switch you should see the Twitch Weapon Bundle items retroactively appear in your account.

Thanks! 

you are the best 🙂

16 hours ago, Hannah-Eliz said:

I didnt get both, sure I Migrated and claimed Trin on the PC account a long time ago but shouldn't I at least get the Syandana and stuff? Syandana didn't migrate 😞

I inquired with support a few days ago and got a response from DE Seline:

"Twitch items do not migrate over at all. Twitch items can only be redeemed on 1 account, regardless of platform."

So I wouldn't expect any of the bundles to migrate over if they haven't already.

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks! 

Thank you for this, but what about those of us who haven't had the weapon bundle or Trinity prime bundle migrate? Frost prime bundle migrated just fine.

Edited by Ohexma

2 hours ago, singlespace said:

I inquired with support a few days ago and got a response from DE Seline:

So I wouldn't expect any of the bundles to migrate over if they haven't already.

Thats annoying as it means one account will get all the extra stuff and the other won't... 

On 2018-11-23 at 8:48 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks! 

Thank YOU team!

On 2018-11-23 at 10:48 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks! 

Thanks Megan... Music to my ears... 

I was having the same problem too. I noticed some youtubers had their Twitch Prime frames migrate successfully over, but when I logged to my game I didn't get any notification of any sort.

Edit: Here's a big tip for people who are still having this issue:

It seems the main issue was that I was logged into the main Warframe (PC) account the whole time (where you use your e-mail and password). I had to relogin using the red Nintendo Switch button (Nintendo Account credentials) and then select Twitch sync in that respective account (the username has the "(NSW)" prefix attached to it and the Twitch sync wasn't been enabled in it yet). The next time I logged back in I got the Twitch Prime frames and weapons!

The instructions as explained by [DE]Terence:

To log in to your Nintendo Switch account:

• LOG OUT

of this PC account.
  • click on Log In in the right upper corner
  • Click on the Red Nintendo Switch button below the line SIGN IN WITH NINTENDO SWITCH
  • This brings you to a NINTENDO log-in page where you can log in with your Nintendo credentials

Hope this helps anybody who still has the issue!

Edited by (NSW)sfried
Issue resolved

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (NSW)sfried:

I was having the same problem too. I noticed some youtubers had their Twitch Prime frames migrate successfully over, but when I logged to my game I didn't get any notification of any sort.

Edit: Here's a big tip for people who are still having this issue:

It seems the main issue was that I was logged into the main Warframe (PC) account the whole time (where you use your e-mail and password). I had to relogin using the red Nintendo Switch button (Nintendo Account credentials) and then select Twitch sync in that respective account (the username has the "(NSW)" prefix attached to it and the Twitch sync wasn't been enabled in it yet). The next time I logged back in I got the Twitch Prime frames and weapons!

The instructions as explained by [DE]Terence:

Hope this helps anybody who still has the issue!

Users which only have a Nintendo account have this problem as well though.