Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prime Weapon Bundle not received

(NSW)Cpt.Cosmic

vor einer Stunde schrieb (NSW)Shale:

Did you guys claim it before transfer or after transfer? 

fresh account without transfer. content was claimed after I played a few hours. I got the trinity bundle but not the weapons bundle. tried to unlink and link again, also with a new twitch prime account. nothing worked.

I got a response from DE Seline via support:

"Twitch items do not migrate over at all. Twitch items can only be redeemed on 1 account, regardless of platform."

I also inquired about the previous bundle migrating but not the most recent:

"I'm sorry but those packs were differently setup, but as I've already stated it isn't possible to get these items on your Switch now."

So it seems like the two most recent packs (Trinity and weapon bundle) don't work in migration or redemption. I think the further implication is that none of the Twitch Prime items were intended to migrate at all.

19 minutes ago, singlespace said:

I got a response from DE Seline via support:

I also inquired about the previous bundle migrating but not the most recent:

So it seems like the two most recent packs (Trinity and weapon bundle) don't work in migration or redemption. I think the further implication is that none of the Twitch Prime items were intended to migrate at all.

Which is not about the issue of this thread. This thread is about the weapon bundle not being redeemed for fresh switch accounts, with fresh twitch accounts. Nothing about migration.

3 minutes ago, Gambloide-PC said:

Which is not about the issue of this thread. This thread is about the weapon bundle not being redeemed for fresh switch accounts, with fresh twitch accounts. Nothing about migration.

The response indicates the weapon bundle is not working at all on Switch (migration or otherwise), no?

1 minute ago, singlespace said:

The response indicates the weapon bundle is not working at all on Switch (migration or otherwise), no?

No, they said it can only be redeemed on one platform and that they don't migrate over. They're saying if you redeemed it on pc and then migrated your account then there is no way to get the items on your switch since they were already redeemed on your pc account.

The issue here is that fresh accounts aren't receiving the weapons. The frame gets redeemed just fine but the weapons just don't work. Though I have seen a few people say they got both so I guess they got lucky.

10 minutes ago, (NSW)devaunbeats said:

No, they said it can only be redeemed on one platform and that they don't migrate over. They're saying if you redeemed it on pc and then migrated your account then there is no way to get the items on your switch since they were already redeemed on your pc account.

The issue here is that fresh accounts aren't receiving the weapons. The frame gets redeemed just fine but the weapons just don't work. Though I have seen a few people say they got both so I guess they got lucky.

How is it supposed to work? According to different people on different forums pretty much every combination of possible outcomes has happened. I've read:

1. None of the Twitch Prime bundles migrate or can be redeemed on Switch
  2. Only the older bundles can be migrated or redeemed
  3. All of the bundles can be migrated or redeemed
  4. None of the bundles can be migrated, but all of them can be redeemed
  5. All of the bundles except for the most recent weapon pack can be migrate or redeemed
  6. Only the Trinity can be redeemed

And I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Is the idea that all the bundles were never intended to be migrated, but all of them were supposed to be able to be redeemed?

Edited by singlespace

"Twitch items do not migrate over at all. Twitch items can only be redeemed on 1 account, regardless of platform."

Not true. Trinity Prime was migrated without a problem.

Either they let us to completely separate accounts so we can redeem newer bundles on Swtich without touching our PC account or there are gonna be a lot of problems on top of what's happening to veterans who WEREN'T told about mods not being able to migrate.

Bumping this, new Warframe account on switch (not migrated) and a twitch prime account that had not been linked to any Warframe account. Received trinity prime, but did not get my prime weapons. I’ve tried the trouble shooting suggestions and the issue was unresolved.

And i thought i was the only one with this issue. After claiming both bundles, i logged into my switch and immediately got my trinity prime. But no prime weapons. Hoping they patch this up as im guessing since this prime bundle is fairly new, it could be compatibility limitations being the Nintendo Switch version not included.