Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Performance

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Cetus is one of the noticeably worse performing areas of the game and we are looking into optimizing this. 

Thank god.

Those 2.5 minutes loadtime really killed PoE ^^

Just now, PorpoiseLover said:

queen 

doesnt sound weird at all lol

Edited by Kyoresh

hace 9 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Posting this on behalf of myself... and others... we have noticed Cetus is one of the noticeably worse performing areas of the game and we are looking into optimizing this. 

Please...Dont ignore me in chat again 😞

Atte - Chancellor

have some issue with switch pro controller, the right stick dint move, have to push till the end only the camera move, push a little dint response (controller is good, checked, worked on other game as well as warframe pc)
Chinese region dun have the mandarin input, cant type Chinese with build in keyboard
the time show on chat all wrong and just random number appear
lastly wish to have the option to change the language in game not with the switch system   

Hope can fix and add all these features

1 hour ago, PorpoiseLover said:

Also my argon scope didnt come through from the switch for some reason, i didnt see it appear on the "blacklisted" items  

They expanded the blacklist to include Acolyte mods, which includes Argon Scope.

Reason was "exploitative", which I guess means people were trying to sell them off to newbie switch players for ungodly amounts of plat, which isn't quite fair considering Acoyltes aren't running and gives the wrong impression on the trading economy.

Edited by Foefaller

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Posting this on behalf of myself... and others... we have noticed Cetus is one of the noticeably worse performing areas of the game and we are looking into optimizing this. 

Could it be because of how many players are being loaded? 

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Cetus?For me at least the worst area is Earth after it's rework 😞 Sometimes it worked worse than Cetus/Poe...somehow...Terrible FPS drops.

EDIT : I've checked what was the main problem (again,for me) on Earth and it's only in certain areas - it's the water there,that's causing FPS drops up to -10 FPS.

I didn't noticed any problems with water in PoE or Fortuna,only on Earth so far.

Edited by --Q--FrutyX

22 hours ago, LeVoluti0N said:

Thanks, I can perfectly play all the missions of the various planets, but Cetus and the Orbs Valley are very heavy to handle for my pc. (in fact, not play that areas).

This is the Nintendo Switch subforum so she’s talking about Cetus’ performance on the Nintendo Switch. What’s your PC got to do with this? 😕  

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula

On 2018-11-25 at 7:53 PM, Bit_Reactor said:

After playing Xenoblade 2 I've definitely gotten used to resolution drops in big areas but thankful that DE and Panic Button are looking into it!

Even Xenoblade 2's Torna Expansion received considerable optimization with its engine to the point it plays smoother and looks sharper. Too bad it couldn't be backported to the main campaign.

I'm expecting the next hotfix/patch to be a more of a milestone update before we get the Fortuna content. The game just came out, and there are still lots of bugs/glitches to deal with too (such as getting stuck on scenery when ninja-hopping). I'm glad DE and Panic Button are onto this and will eagerly wait for the next update.

Not sure if this is related or is it a network problem, but in all open areas, Cetus included, other players I see move in a very jittery, stuttery way, like they are missing half of frames per second they should be playing. And it's only in such areas - Cetus, and Relays. During regular 4 player missions, other players move fluidly.

Edited by (NSW)Vintagetribe