Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is the challenge ? Voice your opinion

iWasHuman

So I've been casually playing the game since open beta and even though I love the game I can't get over the fact the game is so easy. Other than endurance runs (endless missions) the game offers no difficulty to players. Enemies barely challenge the player, the environments are insanely easy to get around especially with bullet jumping and dodge roll. You'd think as a "space ninja" you'd see a lot of parkour through out the map but nope just linear hallways except for The Plains and Fortuna.

Devs did a great job on those maps by the way. Absolutely love the change. (back to the issue) I get the Warframes are god like beings that are meant to go up against the masses but it lacks a challenge. When I really think about there is absolutely no reason to party up with friends. The game is so easy it's not necessary at all unless you wanna farm super efficiently but what if I just wanna be challenged and have fun.

What is there to do?... Eidolons are mindless particle spams so that's out the question. Sorties can only be done once, Elite alerts were suppose to be late game content but the rewards are so limited and they're not even that hard. The bosses in this game are so cool and would easily be some of the funnest content but they offer no challenge as well. No mechanics to learn, no obstacles to over come, no team work required at all and the immunity is a cheap way to prevent players from destroying them in seconds. Even as a new player it is so easy to get bored because the game just doesn't feel like much. Weapons, Frames, Companions, Cosmetics are all fun, unique and addictive to collect but what is the drive.

Why am I gearing to become the biggest baddest Tenno? Nothing the game currently provides requires that much time and effort except the endurance runs (endless missions). Anyways I'm not hating on Warframe. I love this game. I still do and I still play. I love the changes and I  hope the game continues to make changes and grow and the reason I decided to voice my concerns and opinions is because I like the game so much. 

Edited by iWasHuman

7 minutes ago, iWasHuman said:

So I've been casually playing the game since open beta and even though I love the game I can't get over the fact the game is so easy. Other than endurance runs (endless missions) the game offers no difficulty to players. Enemies barely challenge the player, the environments are insanely easy to get around especially with bullet jumping and dodge roll. You'd think as a "space ninja" you'd see a lot of parkour through out the map but nope just linear hallways except for The Plains and Fortuna.

Devs did a great job on those maps by the way. Absolutely love the change. (back to the issue) I get the Warframes are god like beings that are meant to go up against the masses but it lacks a challenge. When I really think about there is absolutely no reason to party up with friends. The game is so easy it's not necessary at all unless you wanna farm super efficiently but what if I just wanna be challenged and have fun.

What is there to do?... Eidolons are mindless particle spams so that's out the question. Sorties can only be done once, Elite alerts were suppose to be late game content but the rewards are so limited and they're not even that hard. The bosses in this game are so cool and would easily be some of the funnest content but they offer no challenge as well. No mechanics to learn, no obstacles to over come, no team work required at all and the immunity is a cheap way to prevent players from destroying them in seconds. Even as a new player it is so easy to get bored because the game just doesn't feel like much. Weapons, Frames, Companions, Cosmetics are all fun, unique and addictive to collect but what is the drive.

Why am I gearing to become the biggest baddest Tenno? Nothing the game currently provides requires that much time and effort except the endurance runs (endless missions). Anyways I'm not hating on Warframe. I love this game. I still do and I still play. I love the changes and I  hope the game continues to make changes and grow and the reason I decided to voice my concerns and opinions is because I like the game so much. 

It's not the game that is easy; it's you that is overpowered.

The game was designed to be balanced around an "orokin catalyst is optional" mindset.

However I agree with you that they should add some form of super elite system to make the game fun again for those who farmed up enough of everything to trivialise every task.

It won't be an easy problem to solve though.