PC to Switch Migration Prompt - Where is it?

Sammycakes

Question

I followed along with this guide: https://www.warframe.com/news/account-migration-is-live

It says "Authorize Linking your Account by accepting the prompt that appears when Warframe runs for the first time on your Nintendo Switch". Unfortunately I have not seen a prompt and I am now past the tutorial. Did I miss it somehow, and is there a way to get back to it?

3 answers to this question

If you go to the main site and log in, and then head to your profile's account management page, you should see a link under where it says 2FA and twitch link stuff that reads 'Migrate PC Account to Nintendo Switch' try clicking that and see if it works for you
(I haven't done this myself yet, there are a few things I want to grab in game before I migrate, but I too did not get a prompt and I assume it has to do with your nintendo ID and your warframe account having the same email, just my two cents)

2 minutes ago, Zark_Manthra said:

If you go to the main site and log in, and then head to your profile's account management page, you should see a link under where it says 2FA and twitch link stuff that reads 'Migrate PC Account to Nintendo Switch' try clicking that and see if it works for you
(I haven't done this myself yet, there are a few things I want to grab in game before I migrate, but I too did not get a prompt and I assume it has to do with your nintendo ID and your warframe account having the same email, just my two cents)

Thanks for the reply. I did this and upon completion was shown a banner that said "MIGRATION COMPLETE!".

Just fired up Warframe on my Switch, and indeed it appears to have worked! 👍