Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fixed] Ivara Sleep Arrow Nullifying Conservation Reputation Gain

fishworshipper

Animals put to sleep by Ivara's Sleep arrow do not provide Fortuna Reputation.

Tested With: Ivara. Cannot test with Equinox's Sleep ability as I do not own Equinox.

Tested On: Pobbers, Virmink. Will test on Bolarola tomorrow, reputation is capped for the day today.

Additional Notes: Animals do still provide Tags, just not Reputation. Played on Solo; exited the Orb Vallis via the Fortuna elevator. Will test tomorrow if aborting the mission keeps my reputation. Reputation gain is displayed while in-mission, but upon entering Fortuna is reverted to whatever amount you gained without any Sleep'd animals.

Update: As of 24.0.10, problem is no longer reproducible. Pobbers, Virmink and Bolarola all seem to give Solaris United standing as they should, despite Sleep Arrow application. Until it crops up again, I'll consider the bug fixed.

Edited by fishworshipper

Just saw this thread and decided to test it myself.

Start:
Personal daily standing cap at 11175/22000
Solaris standing at 47825/99000

Set to Friends Only, I loaded into the Orb Vallis from Fortuna with no bounty started. I went hunting a Bolarola close to the elevator exit, found it and put it to sleep with a sleep arrow. It was a Spotted Bolarola and awarded me 750 Solaris standing. After that I went back to Fortuna immediately and the reward screen said I had recieved 750 Solaris standing.

End:
Personal daily standing cap at 10425/22000
Solaris standing at 48575/99000

Since OP hasn't yet tested on Bolarola I suppose this could be isolated to Virmink and Pobbers, or perhaps it's another problem. I'll test more later if I remember.

EDIT: I should add that this was after the latest hotfix, 24.0.9.

Edited by Shankster9
More info

7 hours ago, Shankster9 said:

Just saw this thread and decided to test it myself.

Start:
Personal daily standing cap at 11175/22000
Solaris standing at 47825/99000

Set to Friends Only, I loaded into the Orb Vallis from Fortuna with no bounty started. I went hunting a Bolarola close to the elevator exit, found it and put it to sleep with a sleep arrow. It was a Spotted Bolarola and awarded me 750 Solaris standing. After that I went back to Fortuna immediately and the reward screen said I had recieved 750 Solaris standing.

End:
Personal daily standing cap at 10425/22000
Solaris standing at 48575/99000

Since OP hasn't yet tested on Bolarola I suppose this could be isolated to Virmink and Pobbers, or perhaps it's another problem. I'll test more later if I remember.

EDIT: I should add that this was after the latest hotfix, 24.0.9.

Interesting. I’ll have to check and see if 24.0.9 fixed the issue overall.