Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

unable to progress

(NSW)MattE87

I recently migrated my PC account to NSW and when I restarted the game I'm stuck after the opening tutorial mission. I cannot select the next mission "Vor's Prize" and I cannot install the arsenal due to "segment required." I have already closed/reopened the game several times, reset my NSW, deleted my save data and nothing has worked! Please help a Tenno in need. Thanks in advance!

I'm in the exact same situation, last night I closed the game before I installed the arsenal segment and migrated my account (which ended up being the wrong account) but I'm thinking because I closed the game without unlocking the arsenal first, I'm now stuck on my orbiter and can't do anything, I was hoping to see if I could join a party and have them jump into the first mission to see if that corrects it, but everyone I asked to do so, kept saying to restart the game, like I haven't tried that lol. Hell I reinstalled the game. 

4 hours ago, L4diesm4n said:

Had the same issue.  I know I'll sound like the quintessential IT guy, but head to the home screen, press X to close the game...  And start it again.  Or play it safe and restart the whole console.

It worked for me.

Already restarted, reinstalled and power cycled the switch multiple times. 

Status update:

DE has answered my ticket request and manually inserted the Arsenal. I can now progress without issues! 🙂 If this bug persists with you guys, I'd recommend to write a ticket at https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us as well. At least until this issue has officially been patched.

See you on the battlefield, Nintenno!

17 hours ago, (XB1)Elliot Porter said:

Status update:

DE has answered my ticket request and manually inserted the Arsenal. I can now progress without issues! 🙂 If this bug persists with you guys, I'd recommend to write a ticket at https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us as well. At least until this issue has officially been patched.

See you on the battlefield, Nintenno!

What was your ticket number?