Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Rewards Question

TheSinsOfMan

Question

New player so I'm sorry if this has been answered a bunch of times. I just made my first sacrifice to earn my first title and I chose a free sigil as a reward. My question is do I need to pick up this reward from somewhere? I chose one of the sigils and it didn't automatically get added to my inventory. 

4 answers to this question

The sigil should appear in your arsenal, where you can costumize your warframe ragalia. You can choose it to be in front of you or in the back. After choosing the sigil to be in front or in the back, a list of all sigils you own will apear. Choose from there the sigil of your current syndicate.

Edited by ReaperOfTheSouls

17 hours ago, TheSinsOfMan said:

Obviously I already tried to google it. I didn't see any answer to this particular question. I checked my regalia, but nothing new appeared there.

Really? I did a warframe where to pick up first syndicate sigil search and this appeared. It seems to answer your question.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Sigils

As others have mentioned check in your arsenal to see what sigils you have. Check back with the syndicate to confirm what the sigil is called, and / or hover over each sigil to see what it does if anything.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.